Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 18, 2009

    18th!!!!!!!

    HELLO EVERYONE. :D TODAY'S SATURDAY. Finally, the weekends are here again. HAHAHA.
    Just went for guitar just now. Phew, i think this time, the teacher made an effort to talk to me already.
    Like so heng la, if not, i stone in the class for another time lo. -.-.
    I learnt finished the bass solo already! I'm so gonna perfect it. HAHAHA. That piece very cool leh!
    Ok, reached home and auditioned awhile. I actually hit 1mil for the 80bpm song. =.=
    Somemore is the what uh. The .... Wil pan song. -.-.
    Shocked dao me lo. LOL. Tyco one. HAHA. So shuang la. Did i mentioned i can finally C6? HAHAHA.
    I so happy. Finally finally finally finalllyyyyyyyyy. Imma noob ok.
    So this "DAO JI" is something i've always wanted. LMAO. Alright alright.
    I think i shall go watch some tv or perhaps audition again.
    Later got dance. WOOHOOOO.

    I know you want me. You know i want cha. I know you want meeeeeeee. You know i want cha!



    Happy 14th Birthday, Marcus Cheong. :D