Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 17, 2009

    Pissed off.

    Normal school in the morning. Don't really member what we did in school.
    I know morning got some music thing thong. LOL. We're supposed to make our own horror music. Weird much.
    Had reading and english and chinese and geography. LOL.
    Went back home at 1plus. Changed and went out at 2plus.
    Reached Dhoby at 3 i think. Then waited for Jazreel Loh Hui Yun.
    Tsktsk, she's like 30minutes late or something la!
    I saw Heather! LOL. So coincidental la. Hahahaha.
    Supposed to watch Harry Potter one lo. Tmd, the tickets were sold out.
    If only we were afew minutes earlier. D: Watched Obsessed in the end.
    The show not bad la. The slut in the show pissed me off. LOL. Seriously just came out of mental hospital, the doctor dont know. -.-.
    Movie ended around 6plus i think. O.o Walked around the whole shopping mall.
    I told her there got Cotton On. SHE DON'T BELIEVE ME LO. Make me so angry. LOL.
    Cause while waiting for her to arrive, i went into Dorothy Perkins and Cotton On ma.
    SHE TELL ME NO COTTON ON. I knock her head. =.= So i found it. Wahahaha.
    Went to Fion's house after that. Ate dinner with her mum and her at hougang mall first.
    Then head to her house. Chatted with her for awhile and daddy fetched me home.
    Reached home at 9 and went to bathe. Auditioned awhile with --DOUBLE.(Annabelle Chua.)





    (She told me to post one nice. I think everyone of them looks the same. So post it up.)
    Aye Jazreel, don't worry la. My blog no one see one. Except you la! LMAO.
    It's so dark anyway. HAHAHAHA. Posting up for the sake of it only ma. :D








    Played audition with that --DOUBLE(ANNABELLE!) HAHAA. SO CUTE LEH! :P




    Happy 17th Birthday, Rayson. (: