Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 16, 2009

    I'm knocking over everything and you just caught me.

    Today's a short day in school, thank god. :B
    Had usual lessons. Had science test. Considered easy compared to all the other tests i've done in my life. LOL.
    Had Vocab test too. I studied on the spot. Cause i realised i kinda studied wrong words. :X
    Too long never had vocab test, and i dont know where the last test stopped. So studied wrong.
    Whoops.. Got back math test. One idiot question hai si wo. I got 10/15.
    That freaking question is 6marks. And i only got 1mark for it. Actually i dont know how to do la.
    LOL. Pathetic man, the freaking one question leh! What indices one la. Kns.
    Had modular cca after that. I wanted to skip lo. Heng. -.- Teacher got mark attendance. LOL.
    I''m so fed up with a girl call Cai Fong in dance class. She's a sec1 girl who pissed me off alot of times.
    Only she don't know only. Rubbish one she. She joined dance for fun one she.
    From the start of dance modular, she have been complaining non stop about the teacher about the lousy moves about almost everything la.
    Cursing and swearing at everything la. Damn fucked up can. I wished i could tape her mouth la.
    Zzz. Then, she keep doing wrong moves. And she's like standing behind me.
    SHE KEPT ON STEPPING ON ME OR DOING ONE-SECOND-LATE MOVEMENTS LA.
    Idiot sial!!!!!!!!! I wanna kick her ass already la.
    Went home and bathed immediately after that. Then head to heartland.
    Wanted to buy umbrella. LOL. Cause teacher say need for dance.
    Red umbrella. O.O. HAHAHA. Very cool right. Me luv red. HAHAHA.
    But dont have. Cannot find. ): Bought my clear folder and bought cheesefries home.
    OH, and my magazines. :P
    HAHA. Saw Tracy and Co. again. LOL SIAH. I keep seeing them everytime i go heartland.
    Really got fate hor. Hahahaha. Went home and read my magazines. Hahaha.
    I want to slim down my flabby arms la. Any ideas?



    This pictures taken like during the weekends. LOL. I dint post up only.
    Retarded creatures. Look like ghost right, the first one. HAHA.



    This is taken like afew minutes ago. I'm just so retarded la wth. HAHAHAHA.
    I trying out those thingthongs in the webcam. LOL. Very cool leh. :D




    These three so blur. Tsktsk.

    Happy 16th Birthday, Nico Chia. :D