Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

    Sleep, slept, sleeping.


    I just cannot do anything on rainy days.

    Went to school as usual today. The thing that's unusual was the colour of the skies.
    Usually, by 7, it would be like so bright already. Today was exceptionall different.
    The skies were like the time when i just woke up. Weird much.
    And because of that, it gets me in the mood of sleeping only. -.-
    Today's lessons were the longest among the whole week. So many lessons.
    So many books to bring. Urgh. I was feeling hungry and thirsty and sleepy all at the same time.
    Cannot do anything, i dint bring money. Have been short of money recently.
    How i wished i same as Klaryce Lim sissy la. She got $10 per day sial. So good la.
    Finished school at 2.15pm. So late la. -.-. Reached home and did daily stuffs.
    Slept for awhile around evening time. Seriously too tired and weather is so nice to sleep.
    Woke up by Winnie. She's extremely irritating la. Nevermind. Went down to have my dinner.
    Stupid neighbour, Joy and Sheryl. Fucking noisy. Keep making so much irritating noises outside my house.
    I wanted to just stomp right up to them and tell them to fuck back home la.
    Outside my gate shout shout shout like crying dogs and cats. ZZZZZ.
    Cannot wait till Friday till i get to enjoy my afternoon and night.
    Hahaha. Then here comes Saturday, here comes Saturday~ LOL.
    Dance dance dance dance. Don't know whether Klaryce Lim coming anot. (Speaking of the devil, she comes online. LOL.)
    Hope she would ba. -___- I think my posts are getting shorter each day right.
    I don't know what to post already. No pictures to entertain people. ):
    My birthday is coming my birthday is coming. I want unlimited smses. Lol. -.-.
    Me miss Klaryce's beautiful face. Me miss Annabelle's wonderful jokes.
    Me miss Benjamin's act-innocent look. Me miss shopping. Lolllllllllllll.
    Very tired. Very sian. Don't know what to do. I want to eat chocolate.
    But i tolerating. LOL. It's like, so tempting la. Somemore my stomach now like only halffull.
    Winnie's food seriously sucks bigtime. If i learn how to cook right, i sure cook better than her ok!
    So sad, i don't have a passion in cooking. BUT, if the food inside got anything that has got to do with chocolates, i might consider. LOL.