Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 14, 2009

    I want unlimited smses!

    What a so called nice day i had. LOL. You wanna know why?
    CAUSE I PLAYED WITH CHARLOTTE'S FREE UNLIMITED SMSES.
    HAHAHAHA. I was helping charlotte send messages out to classmates. HAHAHA.
    It was so cool la! I really wished M1 has a plan that has unlimited. Urgh.
    I want i want i want i seriously want. Then, i won't need to worry if i sms too much.
    AND, I CAN SPAM PEOPLE. HOW GREAT!!!!!! Omg, why dint i think of this for my birthday present. Lol.
    I'm kidding myself only. Mummy and daddy won't allow at all please.
    Anything that has got to do with electronics, they hate it.
    Pathetic. They scared i will burst my bill, yet they don't want to change mine to unlimited. I know they will.
    :D They will they will they will. Cause i think it costs the same.
    Obviously she'll take the one with better free gifts right. If i were her, i'll take unlimited. OBVIOUSLY.
    I want unlimited!!!!! ): And pink phone. When the hell then i can get a pink phone.
    (Good results. Obviously. wtf.)
    Stupid. Speaking of this makes my blood boil. My phone, actually i wanted to get white lor wth.
    Then don't have white, i ended up buying a colour that is so metallic.
    So evil, and i have to last with this phone for like, 2years?
    I doubt i can last so long anyway lol. I want pink phone. I want unlimited sms. ):
    So many people have already lor. And they damn irritating one lor!
    They have free people dont have leh, then they keep texting me like: lol, hi, what?, shan!, are you there?.
    WHAT YOU WANT ME TO REPLY? YES? LOL? HI? WHAT WHAT?
    Walao eh! Wasting my smses lah! OMG UNLIMITED. M1 MUST HAVE UNLIMITED OKOKOKOK.
    I'll keep track of you from now on. Tsktsk.

    School was pretty normal la. Was busy spamming people with messages. LOL.
    Cause i'm curious. Dint take up much of my time anyway. Did it during times when i'm free only. HAHAHAHA.
    Had Art. Finished the freaking portrait. Damn retarded please. YOLANDE DREW ME SERIOUSLY LIKE A MONKEY OMG.
    She find me not ugly enough must add more effects to my ugly look. Oh my god.
    Snaps! Grrrrr. I'm not really in the mood to blog leh!
    All i'm thinking of now is the unlimited smses... Urgh. WHY CANT I HAVE IT.
    I'm sure if i text too much, i'll get bored of it sooner or later.
    Actually like now. Lol. I've got no one to text with already. Haha.
    But when loads of messages come in, i'm afraid it'll burst. FREAK LA. -.-.

    http://m1.com.sg/M1/site/M1Corp/menuitem.e2f30a2a1a1860b609b422103f2000a0/?vgnextoid=c62035f49cbb8110VgnVCM100000695a230aRCRD

    GO CLICK IT. SEE THE PLAN. Mine's the SunSaver if i'm not wrong.
    Why they got put unlimited sms one! What's youth benefits!?!?!
    I must go ask mummy already. I seriously hope she won't disturb me again la.
    -.-. You know right, last time she tell me i got 1000 free sms.
    I told her i one day send 30texts cause thats the average ma.
    Then she was like, like that you sure burst one. -.-. I was like, NO LOR.
    Then she tell me, those send to you one also counted. Very lame can.
    Pigs also know its not true lor. What if the person spams you leh?
    Also counted meh. Then he/she spam 1000texts, i no need message le la!?
    Where got so stupid thing one. Urgh. I'm getting so frustrated. I want unlimited.
    LOL.