Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 13, 2009

    I actually baked cupcakes myself.

    Woke up in the morning at 7.10am. Crazy nuts. -.-. Winnie supposed to wake me up like 7.30am lah!
    So early for what sial. Roars, but too bad, i cannot go back to sleep already.
    So prepared for school. Watched tv till daddy woke up. LOL.
    School was pretty normal. Had Homec today. Very frustrating at first i tell you.
    During recess, i told Yolande that i wanted to partner her cause i'm scared of fire. ):
    And i'm alone leh! I got no partner sial. So mean, everyone has except me.
    Then, Josephine walked pass us and said she'll help me tell teacher about it.
    THEN, she told. And guess what the teacher say. My god, she want to kill me issit.
    She told me: GOOD. Even better, no need have partner. Must learn.
    I wanted to walk up to her and punch her face tsktsk.
    Sad la, no partner. I had to do everything myself. Today we baked queencakes.
    Phew, not that bad. Never touch fire. Clean also clean myself. Grrrrrrrrrr.
    But my food dint turn out that bad. I think it tastes better than it looks. LOL.
    It looks ugly. It tastes great, i think. People say so.
    WINNIE SO MEAN. YOU KNOW, i let her taste my cupcake. And, she acted as if she wanted to vomit.
    But when she looked at me, i thought she wanted to say, PUI.
    But, she was like, WA SO NICE. -.-. Idiot anot. LOL. Jazreel also said it was nice.
    Weird much. I thought you people who ate it would get food poison or something.
    LOL. Had math test. Tsktsktsktsktsk. And English period was simply so slacking.
    I wished school starts at 8.45am everyday la. D:
    Hehe, i'm done posting. Later still got tuition. Bullshit cowdung.