Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    Everytime i see you, all those words in my head just flew out.

    I'm feeling all down all of a sudden. ):
    Because there's school tomorrow. Why school hours so long.. Oh my god la.
    My birthday's nearing and nearing urgh. Nothing is going the way i want it to la.
    So sad la. -.-. I want mango. But, so sad, no mango today.
    Next weeek ba, i hope so. Dint go church today. All because of dinner.
    I thought like going out or something. Now i'm at home rotting. Wth.
    And when i reached home, mass like just started only lor.
    Thinking of whether to go nearby food shop get food. -.-. Wadahell.
    Food food food, i wish i can die. I want to barge into a mansion and take a look leh.
    Tsktsk. Must knock down the security guards. Then ..... I also don't know.
    -.- Walao schoooooooooooooooooooooooool. The H1N1 seems to be calming down already sial.
    So wrong timing. Should have more lor. :X Then no CCA. I don't want CCA to start la.
    It's like, wadahell. I wonder what presents i would be getting on my birthday.
    Don't really want anything now. I only want money to buy clothes. Lol.
    And another particular thing that is priceless. Seriously priceless. You got infinity dollars also cannot buy.
    Urgh, pathetic.

    Ok whatever. I put the follower thing thong in my blog. Follow ok! :D
    Make me happy yi xia la. Follow la ok!
    It's at the end of my blog. :D Thankyou ok. Follow ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

    Updated @ 8.46pm
    Oh hi again. -.-. I feel so naggy now. Lol. Keep blogging and blogging and blogging wadahell.
    I just wanted to show you something my mummy drew in the computer.
    So cool and nice and sweet. Haha!



    It's nice ok. Me luv it many many. Hahaaha. I want to talk to someone leh.
    Very sian lah. ): I want to play audition. But, daddy behind me, the face like wanna eat me liao.
    I scared. -.-.... AND UH. DID I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I WANTED TO CLOSE AUDITION DOWN JUST NOW?
    I keep dcing everytime i'm starting to win sial!!!! I was so pekchek.
    And, the keyboard damn tight bodoh. I want to press like some giant and make sure it loosens. Nuts right. Lol.