Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 12, 2009

    Sunday Oranges.

    LOL. Look at my title. Rubbish right. LOL. I don't mean that today's a nice day.
    I know orange is a bright colour right. But i don't really like, so is not a nice day.
    HAHAHA. I don't know why i'm posting now anyway.
    I don't really have anything to write. URGH. I just realised my audition was gone.
    Wtf, just now download so long, (not really that long but WHATEVER) why gone.
    Sure my dad one. -.-...... He can see the word AUDITION right. Wth why go cancle.
    So alibaba my god?!?!?! -.-. Now i've got to wait again. AND, later when i play, my parents sure nag one.
    Say what i stay computer so long then i dont know what crap.
    Lol, blame dad for cancling my audition thankyou.
    And i cannot go church later. Urgh. Mother say go out eat dinner. -_-"
    So i asked her go where eat, she go tell me she stay at home also can.
    Wth, so i stay at home also can ma. Lol sia she. -.-

    Ok i think its not daddy cancle already. Cause i download halfway, the thing go cancle itself wtf.
    Whatever, i gonna redownload. LOL. I watching chick VS dick again!
    HAHAHAHA. Paul TWOOOOHILLLL. Nuts funny. LOL.