Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 31, 2009

    I would charge in and rescue you.

    Hello peeps. Forgive me again for not posting yesterday. Same thing, cca.

    Thursday, 30th July 2009.
    Went to school as usual. Tsktsk, the older hair straightener sucks bigbigtime. -.-
    Had vocab test as usual. (: Science and math.
    Thursday is always a short day ok~ Hahaha. But it's the longest thursday i've had this year.
    After recess, Ryan sent Pokemon game to everyone who wanted that game, including me.
    It's been like so long since i played it. LOLOLOL!!!! So cute la, so many people's playing it now.
    How weird, haha! Fun eh~ But it kept restarting and restarting and restarting la.
    Make me so pekchek. -.- Zzzz. Then dint want to play already.
    Modular CCA after math class. Danceeeeeeeeeee. Continued learning that agogo dance.
    LOL. I finally got it lo!!! :D Happy happy. School ended after 2hours of modular.
    Went j8 with Yolande. Jazreel pangsehed me ): Cause she was sick, and she went home early.
    Then i asked Geraldine where she'd go after school. SHE GOT MOTIVATIONAL MATH.
    SAME AS CHARLOTTE. ): Everyone's not free except yolandeeeeee.
    So i followed her lo. Ate the dontknow call what. It's japanese ball. LMAOOOOOOOO.
    Nicenicenice hahaha! Walked around j8 awhile and reached school just in time for dance.
    Started those horrible warmups. ): It's damn terrible la. It's even more xinku than the dance.
    It's 30th of July. All warmups have to do 30times. D: Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    So tiredddddddd. Across the floor was next. I finally got the pas de boure fast ver.!
    I so happy la. HAHAHAH. Now i think i can do the front and back one already too.
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P After that was the "All that Jazz" dance, the dance that we're gonna perform during teacher's day.
    I ALSO FINALLY GOT THE STEPS RIGHT!!!! I guess Thursday's a good day for me. Haha.
    Danced till 6.35pm. Waited for daddy until 7.07pm and reached home at 7plus.
    Ate dinner and rested. Woah, lessons for 3hours and dance for 5hours.
    Power max man! :P But i enjoyed it this time. It's so nice if you get the steps right.
    BUTTTTTTTTTT, if i keep doing and i STILLLLLL wrong, i'll be damndamndamn pekchek sial.
    Why everyone's falling ill! Alison's ill!!!! D: Jazreel too!!!!!!!
    Still got alotalotalot more lo.

    Happy Birthday, Josephine! :D

    Friday, 31st July 2009.
    Went to school was usual agaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Jazreel dint came to school.
    She told me she was suspected of h1n1 lo. Poor thing. BUT SHE CAN STAY AT HOME SIOL. D;
    All of a sudden, don't know which teacher told us to sit on top of the hall.
    How weird... We've never sat there before cause that was for the sec4s.
    Hahaha. Nevermind, kinda enjoyed the breeze and the view on top. HAHAHA.
    Jonas taught me how to save my pokemon game cause i told him it kept restarting despite me saving it loads of times. But still no use. -.-.
    Mr Peterson told the whole school that 4phones and a large sum of money had been stolen.
    And he found the theif. LOL. You know tha 4phones, 3phones were from my class.
    The money also from my class. And he also mentioned about another incident.
    The jonas and jinzi incident. But he changed the story. From phone become wallet.
    LMAO!!!! First lesson was Music. Played with the guitar and chatted wih Josephine!
    She told me she got a PINK guitar!!!! OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT.
    SHE SAYS SHES GONNA TAKE A PHOTO OF IT AND SHOW MEE!!!! ACCOUSTIC ONE SOMEMORE.
    WAH, ENVY LIKE MAD. LOL. She even composes her own songs!
    I luv her lyrics. HAHAHAHA. DAMN COOL MAN SERIOUSLY! :D
    Chinese period was next. Went into the group group thingthong again.
    I'm the only girllllllllllllllllll. D: Forever odd one out one. Very slack lo.
    Haha. Recess after that, i played pokemon. Still don't know how to save. -.-
    Nevermind, i just minimise the game when i'm not playing LOL.
    English period, did the stupid speech idiot thing. No one's listening to me anyway, so whatever ~~~~ HAHAHAHAH.
    Geography was last lesson. Had test. Can say it's easy for normal human being.
    LMAO? Reading was after that. Stupid la can. Can read in classroom, don't want.
    Must go hall read. Want write also cannot write properly, want sit also cannot sit properly.
    Kuku can. But don't know why teacher said our class very good so went off first.
    Hahahahah! After school, Charlotte came my house to do Lit project.
    Supposingly is Yolande, Charlotte, me and Jazreel. But Jazreel's sick, so cannot come.
    Yolande only can make in during the weekends, but most of us cannot.
    So they dint come. Left me and Charlotte. No time already, so we did ourselves.
    Played abit in the beginning but started work soon after that. HAHA.
    Did finished work at 5.35pm. TSKTSK! Supposed to meet Yolande at 5.30pm one lo.
    But late already. Sigh. Walked to Heartland and bought some side snacks and went Toa payoh find Yolande.
    Went to her house for AWHILE only. -.-. LOL. She passed me my shorts and slacked there awhile before i head home.
    HER DOG IS EXTREMELY CUTE MANNNNNNN. :P Reached Kovan at 7.25pm.
    DAMN TIRED. I was rushing and rushing. -.-. Ran back home and reached at 7.35pm.
    Tiring siol!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Ate dinner and went to bathe. Now blogging.
    I WANT TO PLAY AUDITION LE LA. I THINK I RUST AGAIN ALREADY. SICKENING. ROARS.
    BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE. I'VE UPDATED UH. ;D


    I totally have no idea what this chicken idiot is trying to do. HAHAHAHAHA.

    WHO SNAPPED THIS MAN!?!?!? O_O!!!!!

    SEEEEEEE, SHE'S CHICKEN IDIOT :P

    I look very unglam in all photos i know. My hair was like half wet half not wet.
    I look damn idiotic when my hair is wet la. So don't look better. ._...