Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 29, 2009

    Bullshit, cowdung, kanasai.

    Sorry for not posting for the past two days. Have been quite busy with work and cca.
    Forgive me if i don't remember some parts of my day uh .

    Monday, 27th July 2009.
    Woke up at 7.25am, prepared to go school with an umbrella. LOL. For dance lo.
    Look so toot la can. ._. Carry one umbrella to school when the weather is like so hot.
    Met Jazreel and co. in the canteen and went to find Mrs Low to check whether she can open the dance studio so i dont need to carry that damn unbrella around.
    Sadly, she's in a meeting, so cannot do anything, have to carry it with me around.
    Normal lessons all the way. Homec dint cook, cause got theory and test. ._.
    Pathetic lo. Lol... And CDT is back la! So mean, why H1N1 never continue spreading..
    Lol... School ended at 3.15pm. Ohya, and Foo Chuan Zhen's a bastard.
    Went to change into PE and went for dance.
    The seniors like all so good lo. We compared to them, a piece of shit. -.-.
    IF ONLY I JOINED THEM LAST YEAR, I WOULD BE A SENIOR!!!! D: Irritating.
    I'm the only local student that's sec2 and is a junior la. Knsknskns.
    Did the umbrella phrase while the seniors did the Chair phrase.
    I like the chair phrase ): It's like so much more cooler lo. I don't care tough anot.
    How tough, nice, i sure will do one lo. So cool sial. Aiya, the seniors part all very nice.
    The junior one very not nice. ._. One thing i hate about school dance:
    Juniors forever not the limelight one, no matter how good you are. Yeah.. -.-.
    Pathetic, i still love Funkjazz. FUNKJAZZFUNKJAZZFUNKJAZZ.
    Danced danced danced, all the way till 6.30pm.
    I was wishing that i could quickly get back home and bathe and head to tuition.
    BUT, my father came so damn late. He came at 7.12pm. Pro right.
    Yeah, told me all sorts of rubbish saying what got traffic jam and these sort of stuffs.
    He fetched me home in less than 20minutes lo, make me wait so long for?
    School close already and i had to stand outside the school machiam ahhai.
    If i went home myself, it would be so much faster pls. -.-.
    Yeah, whatever. Lol. Nevermind lo, since it's around the time when people fang gong(finish work), maybe really jam lo..
    Dint go tuition, cause late already and i'm not superwoman, cannot rush to heartland in time.
    Flipped my bag upside down for awhile and i fell asleep at 9plus.
    Early like mad right. Yeah, i was freaking tired.

    Tuesday, 28th July 2009.
    Woke up in the morning as usual. Went to school also as usual.
    Had normal lessons and nothing interesting happened actually.
    Science was the first period. Sianz, power max ok.
    Normal lessons normal lessons normal lessons.
    I keep telling myself that i won't eat during recess, but the temptation around me betrayed my brain.
    LOL. Kept eating and eating lo. After school went opposite school, eat again.
    Nah, not eat. LOL. Is drink. Drank bbt. Hahaha. Stupid Idiotic Moronic Jazreel Loh.
    She was supposed to show me her boyfriend one la! THEN SHE RAN OFF.
    I dint noticed until i ask Geraldine where that kukumalu go.
    So minutes later, i recieved her message saying that she pangsehed me.
    SHE GOOD LA LOL. Went back to school with Geraldine first. Cause there crowded.
    Then nothing to do, so went back lo. Chatted with her on the way back.
    And taught her how to do the bridge. LOL. She don't know. .____.
    And she is the chair phrase one, there is this stun the senior have to do with the chair.
    She cannot do too. ._. She ponponpon LOL. Nevermind, i did that before too. :P
    I was of no help to her, so when the seniors came, helped her with it. (:
    Dance started in no time, yesterday learn the umbrella phrase only half.
    So today teacher completed the whole thing. Most of the dance that included the juniors are already done.
    Except for another 3 eights or 2. Not sure. The rest all seniors only lo.
    Lol. The music is 6minutes long ok. .___. And we are like even bigger than a class.
    Don't know how to stand in position when it comes to the real thing. ._.
    After dance, daddy picked me up. Yes, this time he was early. Good thang.
    Dint had Math tuition. Cause it clashed with my dance timing.
    As usual, ate dinner -> bathed -> flipped my bag upsidedown -> watched tv -> slept.
    The show very nice. It's this cantonese show called Rosy Business in english title.
    Parents started watching on Friday NIGHT and finished watching on Tuesday MORNING.
    Crazy anot. -.-. The show infront i never watch. Busy auditioning.
    Only watched the back parts. It was so nice la!!! The good guy mati lo...
    But at least he died happily. LOL!?

    Happy Birthday, Fion Seetoh. (:

    Wednesday, 29th July 2009.
    Woke up in the morning and prepared for school. Was doing my hair 1/4 way, and my striaghtener SPOILT!?!?!?
    WHY THE HELL DOES IT ALWAYS SPOIL AT THIS TIME ONE.
    Last year it spoilt at er, july 20 something too. -.-. Irritating.
    That thing has no life already la. I think it's time to get a new one already lo.
    I was panicking in the morning. OHMYGOD, MY HAIR SO MESSY, HOW TO GO SCHOOL!?!?!
    Then, i remembered what the salon aunty do to my hair. Use hairdryer.
    Can straighten it ALITTLE. LOL. So i tried. I think it did work ALITTLE.
    Don't care already, anyhow tie hair and head to school.
    Normal lessons normal lessons normal lessons. Recess ate again... -.-....
    HOW TO SLIM DOWN MAN OMG. EAT EAT EAT KNS.
    After recess normal lessons again. How weird, so many people slept during History lesson.
    Or rather, when History lesson's ending. I'm one of them lo.. -.-...
    LOL. DAMN TIRED OK. But guess what, FUCKING CHUAN ZHEN GO KICK MY CHAIR TO WAKE ME UP CAUSE HE SAY JAZREEL CALLED ME.
    KAOBEI LA. YOU WANT TO WAKE ME UP ALSO NO NEED KICK CHAIR RIGHT.
    IF I WAS REALLY VERY AWAKE I SURE SLAP YOU LA OK.
    He still down there laugh laugh laugh. Say what i really fell asleep leh. Kick only i jump.
    VERY FUNNY MEH, I USE SCISSORS CUT YOUR TONGUE LA. EH I TOLERATE YOU VERY LONG ALREADY OK. ..!..
    -.-. After that Chinese. Then assembly. ROARS.
    After so long of no assembly, now it's back. ):
    Had some weird dancers performing for us as assembly. Lol man. Quite boring though.
    After assembly, waited for daddy again. Yeah. I started waiting at 2.15pm.
    And he came at 2.55pm. And he told me cause traffic jam again.
    So funny la hor. This timing will traffic jam meh? -.-. I reached home at 3.10pm.
    See the difference?!?!?!?!?!?!? ZZZZZZ. I SHALL GO HOME MYSELF NEXT TIME IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN. -.-.
    People all walk in walk out of school, i still down there for dont know how long.
    ZZZZZZZZZZ. Went back home and did daily routine. Lol.
    Now Winnie and Spencer at Heartland. Tell them help me buy bbt, THEY ASK ME: YOU GOT MONEY MEH?
    THEY GOOD LA THEY. EVERYTIME I BUY TIDBITS, I USE MY MONEY, BUY THEIR SHARE ALSO USE MY MONEY.
    NO ASKED THEM BBT ONLY, ASK ME FOR MONEY. FUCKING STINGY LA OK.
    Next time you all use my money hor, i write down in book. Then you never pay right? I'll be like loan shark like that, keep asking you to pay me back la. -.-.
    If i very calculative hor, i think you people all me over a hundred dollars for the past 2years la ok.
    Bitches. -.-. Mood today not good at all la. I shall post until here.
    Now, goodbye.