Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    God is loved.

    Evening went out with couz. Tsk, long time no see, forever no change one.
    LOL. Went to eat Subway. Mygod la, i was gobbling up my food. You wanna know why?
    -.-. It was already 5.40pm when we bought our food. =.= THEN, who so crazy can eat so fast.
    ._. I started gobbling everything into my mouth. I finished at 5.55pm.
    Walked to Mrt there and went reached Kovan Melody, already 6.05pm. =.=!!!!!
    Then i was running and running and walking and walking to Church. Wah tired like sai.
    Reached church, i was sweating like mad. But very cooling leh. Only after while, i started heating up.
    LOL!!!! Church was so nice lo. I love the songs they played today. So nice!!!!
    Meiyi drove me nuts la. =.= She so nuts in church lo. She kept using the phone during church.
    She kept complaining why we're always standing up and sitting down.
    Complain everything la. STILL DARE TO SAY I VERY NOISY. NONSENSE LA LOL.
    In the middle, i started laughing. Not really la, i controlled.
    But went out of control. LMAOOOOOOOOO. SHE LA, COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN.
    LOL. After that went back home. I saw Winnie sitting outside O_O
    She said she dingdong alot of times, but no one responded to the dingdong.
    I see mummy's room light is on leh.. Then she tell me maybe mummy resting.
    LOL. So i dint dingdong and sat outside with Winnie and chat chat for awhile.
    Then mummy came down and opened the door for us. We went in and i drank a cup of water.
    Daddy and Spencer came back from i dont know where with KFC. ._______.
    Oh my heavenly god. Was that my share.....? Die, i so full still man.
    Went to bathe>slacked awhile>packed bag>chatted on MSN>Blogged.
    HAHAHAHAHA. Tomorrow's school again lo... Cannot wait till the Weekends come again.
    Have to start bucking up on my studies already. Exams are so close now.
    ): Pathetic stage of life. Loooooooooooooooooool. I shall try and sleep late tonight.
    LOL. Digest ABITTTTTTTTTT of the so-much-food i ate today. :P
    BYEBYEBYEBYE, god love you!