Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, July 26, 2009

    I'm pink, not blue. :D

    I have a pink house with a pink window.
    Pink is the colour of all that i wear.
    Pink are the streets and all the trees are too.
    I have a boyfriend and he is so pink.
    Pink are the people here that walk around.
    Pink like my corvette, it's in and outside.
    Pink are the words i said and what i think.
    Pink are the feeling, that live inside me.
    I'm pink dabadeedabadie HAHAHA.

    So cool right. LOL. Not blue ok. LOL. I was in my dad's car and i heard this song.
    LOL. It's supposed to be blue one. You know the song, I'm Blue - Eiffel 65? HAHA.
    Yeah, that's the song. I luv the dabadeeee part. LOL. And why must it be blue la!
    Pink lo! LOL. I'm being so wuliao here la. LOL. Seriously very wuliao ma :X


    WATCH IT. :D It's wasting your time only i think. HAHA.

    Woke up this morning, so early la! 9plus wake up already. Cause the sun so hot...
    I slept very late last night lo. Not that late, but i expected myself to wake up later tahn 10 lo.
    -.-. I slept at ... 2plus i think? Don't remember. I only know when i wake up, i still see Klaryce Lim Si Hui online?! -.-
    Maybe she haven't off laptop ba... LOL. Then slacked. Watched Forensic Heroes 2!
    Yeah, missed alot of parts infront, but i think i kinda understand everything still.
    HAHAHAHAHA. The show so nice lo! Watched till 12plus, ate lunch.
    Bathed and put mask on my face. So cooling, i want to fall asleep already lo.
    LMAO. Slacked slacked slacked, and went Shop and Save with daddy and brother to get daily necessities.
    Then i saw the haagen dazs icecream. I so tempted to ask daddy to buy lo.
    But... I think he wont allow. THEN, i down there: SHOULD I BUY SHOULD I BUYYYY??
    My brother pekchek he ask me ask daddy. Obviously, i know daddy won't buy.
    So daddy came up to me, asked me which icecream i want. There got those cheap cheap one.
    But i pointed to the most expensive one, Haagen Dazs. -.-.....
    Then he was like, i think xin tong already. Lol... Ex you know.
    Then i was like, nevermind la. Don't have nevermind one. Then he ask me sure got other nice one.
    I DONT WANT. -.-. It's either that or i dont want. I don't want to grow fat because of eating something i dont like sial?!
    But he still bought the ice cream. But he wasnt happy zzzz....
    Knew it la. Kao one. Reached home and now blogging. Lol.
    Finally can use the computer. Lol, very scared my parents scold me for using the computer lo.
    Lol. I still luv the song, Super Junior - Its You siallllllllllll!!!!!
    VERY NICE LEH. LOLLLLL. Okok. I now going out with Couz already.
    Come back later and update if i can. TAKECARE DEARS! YOU KNOW SHANETTE LUV YOU ALL.