Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 25, 2009

    I'll take one step at a time.

    Aloha. Shanette's back. Woke up early this morning by my maid's shock.
    -.-. She told me it was quarter to 9am already, and she asked if i've got guitar lessons.
    Then i quickly wake up, prepare myself and i looked at the clock. 8.45am sharp. -.-.
    Sickening. THAT IS THEN QUARTER TO 9AM LA. She cockeye one. Roars, smack her.
    Sian, waited for time to pass lo, then suddenly rained damn damn heavily. Scary man.
    LOL. Cause the sky is like so bright and it's raining. I wasnt wearing specs that time, so i thought maybe not raining.
    I see carefully, WAH RAINING MAN. Wondering how am i gonna get to heartland.
    LOL. Daddy fetched me and had guitar lessons there. Finished, daddy fetched me back.
    Auditioned awhile with Felicia and her friend, JanuaryTen(Audition name.). LOL.
    He damn funny one. When i said i have to go already, he was like: Walao, dont go leh, i will sad one leh.
    So i said i'll stay for another 2more games. THEN, he tell me, cannot 2, must 200.
    LMAO!!!!!! 200 SIOL. LOL. I ended up playing 5more games with them.
    After that, left the game and went to prepare for dance. :D
    Fetched Klaryce Lim Si Hui from Kovan Mrt and head to UE square. We were SOMEHOW early.
    Then went Cold Storage get drink. Tsk, she attempted to tempt me to buy some pizza biscuit, but failed. Muahahahaha.
    BUT, I BOUGHT THE KINDERJOY. -.-. It's like, i think so much more fattening than that biscuit lo.
    Roars, whatever. I bought mineral water. She looked at me with that sian diao look.
    LOL. HAHA, I AM STANDING FIRM OK. SLIMMING DOWN IN PROGRESS OK. :P
    Danced danced danced. Dont really have any new steps. I did get most of the steps right.
    Better than last week, like idiot like that, all the steps also dont know.
    Danced finished and reached back home. Hmmmm, i surfed the net for awhile.
    Looking at Super Junior, DBSK, Wonder Girls vids. They were fantastic ok.
    I'm not quite a fan of Super Junior. They're band is like so big la.
    11people sial?! God, and i dont think they look really good though...
    But i like these two songs from them. I think they're great. :D




    These two really nice. HAHA. The beat is great like nuts ok! Luvit!
    Went to see our dance on youtube too......... I LOOK PATHETICALLY IDIOTIC.
    After surfing net, went down to play with Chubb, my golden retriver!
    He is so freaking cute la!


    See! He so handsome! Muax chubb! (Winnie so extra. -.-.)

    He looking outside at other people/dogs. He must be thinking why is he stuck at home. Awww.. Poor thing.

    ROARS, HE BIT ME. SMACK HIM. LOL. I wanted to push him up so can take photo with him.

    Trying to close his mouth. LMAO. I very wuliao right. HAHAHAHA.

    Still very wuliaoo... HAHA.

    He hold my hand. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

    He very cute lo hahaha. But he kept following wherever i go. I sit, he sit. I walk, he walk.
    LOL. So he ended up beside me. I NEVER PUSH HIM TO ME OKOKOK!!!!
    After that, went for Church. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Was hoping that the preacher would be Father Luke. :D
    Walking walking walking, and Calubaquib saw someone infront of me!! LOL.
    Then went in for mass. Haha. Sat infront infront. (:
    Waited for mass to start and the preacher was Father luke! :D Hoho.
    Okok, when it was bread taking that time hor, i was the first to take. -.-
    The old man behind me ask me to go. I thought supposed to like let the altar servers take finish then me??
    LOL. Nevermind went behind and beside those altar servers and then mass continued.
    Bought Marcús' Belated birthday present and went back home.


    我很胖,对吧?!(I very fat, right?!) Sigh. ):

    That's the end of the day. I think i'll catch BOF later. :D Me luv Saturday lots.
    God Bless all of you out there!

    Happy Birthday, Tracy. :D