Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 27, 2009

    500th post!

    Yay, today's my 500th post. Actually... It's not exact.
    Cause i imported this posts from my other blog. Yeah.
    So some posts are missing. Ok, not some, but ALOT. Ah pathetic.. Nevermind.
    If only i hadnt change my blog so many times, i would have gotten more than s thousand posts.
    I started blogging since i was 10. So by right, now i should more than a thousand right?
    LOL! Ok, enough of those crappy shitzx. Haha!

    As usual, winnie woke me up at 6.13am(she is forver on time.)
    But, i thought i was late already. So i woke up immediately. -.- Stupiddddddd.
    Then, i heard the radio say: So, it's 6.14am now blahblahblah.
    I was in the loo that time. LOL. So after taking a leak, i jumped into my bed.
    Slept for another 10 or 15minutes or so, HAHA. Then went to brush teeth.
    I know i'm very lazy. BUT I'M VERY TIRED KKKKKK. Headed to school.
    Short short day today. Haha. I meant for lessons la, for dance, noo.
    Had three lessons today, ok, to be actual, it's only 2. Cause English teacher dint come.
    Had Science and Math. Boring boring boring. I fell asleep during math class.
    I cannot stand graphs la. Really very boring la walao. I want to do algebra la.
    Stupid graphs so boring. Plus i havent buy that curve ruler or the flexible ruler or whatever you call that weird ruler that's able to bend.
    Rubbish man. Don't know learn graphs for what. I'm not going to do stocks leh next time. -.-
    Dance modular was last period. 2hours of dance. Dance dance dance and still dance.
    LOL. When school ended, i have to no where to go. ): So lonely eh me.
    Went out of studio for awhile, see the rain also ruin my mood.
    So headed back to dance studio, was wondering if it was still open.
    And yes lucky me, it was opened. Haha! So i went in then. I brought my musci disc along with me today.
    So i played it. Haha. Dance dance abit till Chen xian(i think her name is spelled like that...) came in. O.O.
    Continued dancing and wenyan and co. came in. ._. Lol. Still continued dancing.
    But when Yvonne and co came in, lol, time to stop dancing. Haha.
    Slacked alot and waited for the rain to stop. Kuku rain. LOL..
    Rain dint stop still, but i dont care already la, i want to go opp. sch buy thing eat sial.
    Judith and Chenxian followed me. Haha. Helped Yvonne buy food and drink and went back sch.
    Slacked again and dance started. Teacher told us the upcoming plans for next year eh.
    It sounds so cool. Haha! Looking very forward to it man!
    Started dancing and dancing. Haha. Teached polished us for teacher's day.
    Went home and bathed and now blogging. Yawns, i'm so tired. I can sleep anytime now.
    I'm hungry. Should i eat maggie now? Omg, it's 9.11pm already.
    Still eat. Walao, i really want to slim down la wtfffffff. -.-






    Was dancing yesterday night, around 11plus. LOL! I've got nothing to do what!
    Haha! Started playing around with my cam, cause i was looking at my past photos.
    LOL. And i took these lame pictures. -.- I know one of them can see my cleavage.
    You can just ignore it if you want to. I don't really want to censor it or what.
    It spoils the image. -.- Hehehe... Ohya, i used blogger to upload my pictures cause my photobucket got problem.
    -.-. Don't know why, i refreshed alot of times already, but the upload button just wont come out.
    Roars, dont like you la, upload button. LOL!!!!
    I wonder why's so many people changing to onsugar. LOL, why ah? ._. Ok, i'm done with today's post. Sayo!

    SO IRRITATING. I'M SO GOING TO CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN SOON PEOPLE.
    BUT REMEMBER OKOKOKOK, MY TAGBOARD IS BELOW BELOW BELOW BELOW IF YOU CANNOT FIND IT AT THE SIDEEEEE.