Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    Today's an interesting day... :D

    I've been so tired everyday i just cannot wake up on time everyday.
    When daddy woke up, i was still in bed. He came in my room and wake me up..
    LOL. Probably around 7.30 or so already. Heheh...
    I was wishing him to tell me that since i've waked up later than usual, i no need go sch lo..
    LOL! I know that's impossible though. Hehe. Went to school and Yolande wasnt there yet.
    Well, sat at hall, all i wanted to do was to fall asleep.
    OH DID I MENTIONED ABOUT THIS MORNING'S WEATHER? Ok no i dint.
    I was freezing in the car this morning. The weather outside was cold enough.
    Plus and aircon inside the car, PLUS I'M HOLDING A BOTTLE OF COLD WATER.
    I wished i had brought my cardi along! ): I was hesitating when i was outside my house door, whether to bring it anot.
    But i still dint. Roars, so cold la. Ok, back to school topic. LOL.
    First period was Music. Tsktsktsk. Me, Darryle, Jazreel, Yolande and Josephine played Truth or Dare.
    Oh man, so interesting eh. Josephine kissed Dennis. HAHA.
    I was forced to kiss Darryle. Wtf. So wrong. -.- Blah nevermind. LOL.
    Dont think i kissed properly, he kept looking downwards and if i bend any lower, it'll be so obvious, teacher will catch me.
    Actually, teacher did caught me. LOL. I just denied all the way.
    SO WRONG. -.- Chinese lesson was next. Went Animac studio. Roars, most boring lesson.
    Did nothing but sms. -.- I really got nothing to do. Thanks Lester for smsing me at the right time.
    LOL! Just right at the beginning of the class, i recieved his message eh!
    So happy that i've got an sms partner for the time being. LOL.
    I think i've got smses to spare. Hehe... :P My bill's coming soon, and ... HAHA.
    Smsed him till recess time, went down to have breakfast. Ate sandwiches.
    After eating, Jazreel pulled me with her. Cause she wants to see Darryle smoke. -.-
    So alibaba. And Jerrel was there too. Lol. Went 4th boys toilet. LOL MAN.
    Slacked there awhile. Headed back to class soon after.
    English period was next but english teacher dint come. So another free period.
    We did finished the worksheet that was given out and continued playing Truth or Dare.
    It's a continuous game from the morning one. So it was my turn to spin.
    Most of the dares were hugs and kisses. Probably most of them kisses. Haha!
    Ok, my first dare was kissing darryle right. Second one was walking up to rishi and give him a good scare. LOL.
    Not really that bad la, but his reaction was kinda hilarious. :D
    Third dare was to bite Darryle's hand. -.- I bu she de. LOL. (Not that i like him or what, but i don't hurt people. UNLESS THAT PERSON REALLY PUNCH ME LA.)
    LOL! So i just bit him alittle. Everyone was like, walao like that only, not pain and no kick one lo. -.-
    ..... LOL... Fourth dare was to Kiss JONAS. Wtfffffff. Charlotte was there lo.
    Mygod, another so wrong thing ok... But i dont care la, they kept saying faster faster.
    -.- I ended up kissing his ears. No la, half ear half face. I CANNOT REACH.
    HOW WEIRD. Not that surprising i guess, he's like 175cm or 173cm or idk la.
    Somewhere there. LOL. Fifth and final dare, still kiss. -.- This time is kiss Jen Michael.
    Lol la. I don't really know him at all lo. Since it's a dare, nevermind lo.
    Haha. The truths were kinda lame. Lol. Kept asking me to choose between two guys.
    Weird much. MOST OF THEM I CHOSE DARRYLE. THEY PURPOSELY ONE LA WTF.
    They left me with no other choice roars. So idiotic. LOL.
    Nevermind, it's still fun. Truth or Dare seems to be like a bonding game.
    It's nice, i like it.
    PS: I'M NOT FLIRTING OK. I DONT FLIRT OK. IF YOU SAY I AM, PLS, YOU DONT KNOW ME WELL. (:
    Had Geog lesson and Reading period, zzz. So boring. Dont really have the mood to study today.
    HAHA. Had too much fun already la. But i will study for EOY. :D
    After school, went to do CIP. It's compulsary. -.- Went amk to do the donation thingy.
    Went opposite amk hub the blocks there do first. I feel like an idiot lo.
    Got people inside the house, they don't want to open the door lo, so mean...
    I'm only asking for like 10cents also can, they also don't want. Walao.
    You buy house also 200k and above lo!?!? ): LOL. Nevermind.
    Finished 2blocks, went back amk hub. Wasnt getting good "business" at the blocks.
    Went back, started asking around. Ok ah, i tell you ah, IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER TO ASK IN AMK HUB. REALLY.
    Don't know whoose idea was it to go the blocks there. Dumbdumb.
    I was kinda pissed la. You know some people right, i ask them to donate, they pretend to take our their wallets then walk away.
    RAHHHHHHHHHHHS. Some take the wallet out on the spot and the walk away.
    Walao they love walking away so much. Now i know how it feels to do such things.
    But some auto come to me. LOL! Usually those with small kids or babies.
    The babies are so cute la!!!!! Ohman, all the babies are all so cute and chubby.
    Awwwww!! Hehe. Finished cip and went back to school. We stop one stop before the school.
    Jazreel's stupid idea. Then she started running and twirling and idk what la.
    So retarded lo! And Jazreel and Darryle was like, I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, here and there.
    HAHA. Damn funny one. It's like how they do in movies. LOLOLOLOL!!!
    Went opp. school to buy bbt first then went back to school.
    Called daddy up to ask if he can fetch me. Cause i was feeling so damn tired, i don't even wanna move.
    But he wasnt free. ): So i had to go home myself. Charlotte and Jazreel going amk again.
    LOL. So i followed. Hahaha! Jazreel went off earlier than me and Charlotte.
    Bought some things there and walked around with Charlotte.
    So weird... There was this girl, idk who/i dont remember who, kept staring at me...
    She looked familiar la, but i really dont remember at all. -.-?!?!
    When she was like 2metres away from me already, she said: Shanette leh!
    Or something like that, i was like, HUH. How she know me one sial?! Who she sial!
    I was trying very hard to recall who she. -.- But i really cannot remember.
    TSKTSK. I really have damn bad memory. Sigh man. SHE LOOK FAMILIAR. AHHHHHHH.
    Nevermind, headed home after that. Walked home and bathed.
    Now blogging. Haha. Tiring day...

    I feel quite proud of myself eh. Haha. I've never been so engaged in sch activities before.
    Previously in yuying, anything like this or any staybacks, i'll skip.
    Last time i'll think: So stupid, fucking wasting my time only lo.
    Hehe. And i've never been in school till 5plus or 6plus like almost everyday before.
    Seriously, this week, only Wednesday i came back early. And also not that early, around 2plus.
    I only remember coming home late for one whole week when i was Andrew's girlfriend.
    LOL. Lying to my parents and say that i've got stayback this and that till 5plus.
    Now it's just the plain truth. :D I feel so free.
    Though my current life now is kinda dull, but i think i prefer my current life.
    I don't need to cover for my wrongdoings, i don't mix with Online friends.(Like chat with them alot..)
    I don't need to lie to say i'm having staybacks to go meet boyfriend cause i'm not engaged in such stuffs now.
    Really, if you've got things to do, you won't have time to do nothing.
    And yes, i know i'm always saying i'm bored on MSN. LOL. I truly am.
    Cause everytime when i've got free time at night or what, i really got nothing to do.
    So what lo. LOL. Now on my mind, only got dance, slim down, jazreel and co, and trying my best to be streamed to science stream.
    Yeah, Life's getting quite normal for me already. Happy with it, really.
    I'm finally leading a teenage life, properly. Yay me. :D

    I'm talking to Fion Lee now. Hahaha. She's in dance too! Ohmygosh, i love her school's dance la. So damn cool.



    SO COOOOOL FOR A SCH DANCE. OMG WISHED MY SCH ALSO LIKE THAT!!

    I wished my school got more people who knows how to dance.
    But a pity, no. Sigh man. Look at that man. Heard from Fion that the boy inside is volunteer one somemore.
    COOL LAAAAAAA. My school studio is like damn damn damn small.
    My primary school one so big. Yuying one also not say very small. Woodgrove one okok but got 3studios or 2 if i remember.
    WALAO RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS.