Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 29, 2009

    Let's stick to reality.

    Sup y'all! I'm here to post about today woohoo! Haha.
    I woke up at 7am actually. But i see time so early, so i went back to sleep.
    Then, charlotte rang me up at 7.38am. ._. I wonder why she wakes up so early.
    LOL. Dance starts at 9 she wake up so early for what.
    So i hung up and continued sleeping. LOL! Daddy came into my room half an hour later or so.
    "Why you still sleeping?!" I look at the clock, walao. Havent even 8.10am lo.
    -.- So irritating. LOL. Bobian, wake up lo. Reached school 8.40am i think.
    Waited for fellow dancemates to arrive and started dance soon after.
    Dance till 12pm, went home and prepared for funkjazz. Felt abit more fresher.
    But, i fell asleep in the car. LOL. Slept very long eh, dont know why.
    Mummy like drive so slow. LOL!!! Enjoyed my sleep hahaha.
    Reached there, danced again. First repetuar, changed position.
    Cause alot of people dint come. So pathetic la. How i wished for once everyone turn up for dance. ):
    Second repetuar, teacher added in new steps and cancelled some steps too.
    I couldnt catch up. Probably too sleepy or tired. I dont know.
    Sigh. But i tried my best.. ): Lol. Teacher today looked like Jovienne alot.
    Her dressing style, her hair, her make up, her dance moves. Like twins lo, except she's older ba.
    Jovienne very hiphop kind ma, today sheena did hiphop, look like jov lo!! LOL.
    I miss Jovienne... ): Sigh, still got like perhaps 3months plus till she comes back Singapore for a break.
    After that, she'll be gone again... RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHS.
    Daddy fetched me after that, i fell asleep in the car.
    Reached back home, jumped onto sofa and continued sleeping till 5.30pm.
    Cause time to go church. LOL... Very tired eh!!!!!! Rahhhhhhs.
    Went church and went back home. Father luke transfering to another church..
    Urgh. Father Joseph going back home and cure his illness. Aiyo sian.
    Everything's changing. First my guitar teacher, second dance teacher, now my church priest.
    Irritating to the core man. -.- What's next sial. I HATE CHANGES!!!!!
    Lol, but life is always changing right. Wadahell. Cannot take it. ):
    Used the computer afer church for awhile and watched Stepup2.
    Ohman, i love the dance in that show, super alot lo! Really wished i could dance like them.
    Like so impossible. ): Went to bathe after that show.
    Watched MJ's videos on mtv! Haha! So nice, really love his dancemoves too.
    And his songs are nice too. You are not Alone, Bad, Beat it, Smooth Criminal, Black or White, Billie Jean, Heal the World, Man in the mirror, still got alot.
    HAHAHA. Now still playing. Now they playing BEAT IT.
    "Just beat it, beat it beat it." LOL. I'm blogging at the same time.
    Haha. Don't know what to do after this. I dont feel like sleeping, but i'm still sleepy.
    Mygod la, have been sleeping too much today. Urgh. Think i shall stop my post for now.
    Tata.