Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 30, 2009

    When they ask me, does it change? No it dont change a thing.

    Don't call me even if I should cross your mind
    Hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages
    Let's just call it quits it's probably better
    So if I'm not returning your calls it's 'cause

    'Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
    I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
    I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
    Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed

    'Cause it's over
    Girl you know it's over this time
    So when you call I'm pressin' seven
    Don't wanna hear your messages messages
    I'm tryna erase you from my mind
    'Cause it's over
    I swear girl it's over this time
    So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
    Don't wanna know where you been
    Baby 'cause it's over

    It's Over - Jesse Mccartney

    You'll never get sick of this song la. Haha. No matter how old this song is, it's still very nice to hear to me.
    Having been rotting at home since morning. Sunday really sucks bigtime la.
    Probably wanna go out with family later. But i dont know where to go.
    Any suggestions? sometimes i really hate going out with them la.
    It's not that i dont want to follow them out, it's just that they're damn boring lo.
    Go shopping with them, also must fast fast fast one, as if they are dying soon.
    -.- I'm not cursing them or what, they really very boring. Lol.
    Not like JAZREEL la, every sunday also go out. Also don't know where she go one.
    Tomorrow have performance. Lol. Sure laugh at me one, so poorthing lo me.
    Sigh. Dont feel like performing tomorrow, i only want to go out..
    SUNDAY SUCKS BIGTIMEEEEEEEE!!!!

    Dont judge its book by its cover ok people.
    Doesnt mean someone is pretty means shes good at everything.
    Doesnt mean someone is ugly means shes lousy at everything.


    UPDATED @ 10.21pm
    Hello, i'm back home from Compass, bathed and can start blogging already.
    :D Went to Compass la. LOL! Went popular first to get stationeries.
    Very weird, why the pen not put on the .... shelf or something one.
    Its like hanged or idk what la. Then have to squeeze in to get the pen you want.
    Cause alot of people. -.-, dont blame me for being stupid, i dont go compass.
    Hehe, bought things here and there. And went Yoshinoya eat dinner.
    Lol. Then went shop shop again. Shopped finished, went back home.
    Saw alot of Michael Jacksons everywhere. All playing his videos.
    OMG HIS DANCE REALLY DAMN COOL LA. OMGOMGOMG. LOVE HIS DANCES ALOT SIA!!!
    Daddy bought his concert CD back home. HAHA. I'm watching it now.
    So many people in his concert lo, (LOL OF COURSE LA, KING LEH!!).
    Hehe, I LOVE HIS DANCE MOVES. HAHAHAH. Ok, back to post.
    Went to packed my things for dance tomorrow. Hope there's cross country.
    So we won't be so rush for everything. Hehe. But school will end later lo. LOL.
    Bathed finished, masked finished, now blogging halfway and looking at MJ's concert.
    Hahaha! Have been playing FriendsForSale in facebook. Lol la, people worth so much.
    I'm not even worth a million. Buy me leh people!!! ): Jazreel don't want buy me back already..
    She so mean.. Hmmmm, i watched a show this morning on channel 55.
    It's called Love Exchange i think. That show inside got my chinese name sial!
    Dint notice at first, cause they say so fast. -.- LOL. I saw the subtitles then i know.
    LOL. Alright, maybe that's all for today's post. Goodluck all for tomorrow's performance!