Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 31, 2009

    Straight through my heart.

    Woke up this morning like every other day. Prepared my stuffs and headed to school.
    Realised that dance studio wont be opened till Cross country is over.
    Lol. So brought my things up to the hall. Had a slight briefing for cross country and off we went.
    Sec1 girls first to run, followed by Sec1 boys.
    Then sec2 and sec3 girls run, then sec2 and sec3 boys.
    Not sure about sec4s and sec5s. Hehehh.. I wasnt there already when they were running.
    I want to slack, i dint want to run. Charlotte and Jazreel say they want to run.
    Yup, they went ahead of us. Way ahead. Yolande and me were slacking behind.
    We got run la, at times. HAHA. Charlotte said she's sure she could run at least far enough so i cannot catch her up.
    And guess what, i was right behind her in no time, then taking over her. HAHAHAHA!
    She's so cute eh! LOL... Ran ran ran then stop stop stop, behind the boys are presurizing me.
    They are all so freaking fast! They start like maybe 15minutes or later, later than us you know!
    And some of them already infront of me!!! D: Damn stress, then keep running lo.
    LOL. If only i hadnt slack, maybe i can get top 20. -.- Cause i only got top 30.
    LOL... Quite unbelivable, i dint know alot of people were behind me. I look behind, like no people.
    I thought i was like the last few already. I ask Geraldine what place she was in.
    She tell me 200plus. -.- Can tell bpsians girls very lousy at running.
    Excluding those in sport cca la. LOL. Those in sports cca can go compete with the boys already.
    So scary. LOL... Went back to school and was Jazreel injured. WADAHELL.
    SHE TOO PING MING LE IZZIT. OH C'MON, IT'S JUST CROSS COUNTRY. .______.
    Poor thing.. ._. I had no time, have to go put things in Dance studio and prepare for dance. -.-
    Lol, actually no difference. Cause i had to wait for Charlotte to come back.
    She ended up in position 45. -.- How fast. LOL. Waited for her and went to dance studio.
    Washed our faces and cleaned up our sweat and changed into costumes.
    Makeup-ed and straightened hair and makeup-ed again and tied hair.
    Danced afew rounds before heading to hall. At first, my makeup was quite nice looking.
    But after sweating and everything, i looked like a ghost. Sometimes hate makeup la.
    So.... ghostly lo. Especially those thick thick one. Rahs.
    Dance finished, i guess everything turned out quite well. But i nearly fell on my last pose wth.
    The stupid chair. Maybe i take not good chair or something. HAHA. :X
    I still think i look stupid in the dance. Too much of act cute stuffs.
    Looool. Plus my shoe was super big, it kept wanting to fall out.
    I had to ue my toes or what to hold on it tightly. Then some movements cannot do properly.
    Those need to point toes one. ._. Heheheh, but its not so obvious and people wont notice me one la, so nevermind lo.
    HAHA. Another thing, i brought my cam along, but no battery. How great. -.-
    Crazy right. So i dint take any pictures. Sian!!!!
    But teacher got take, aiyo. I want the pictures sia!! ): Don't think i can get it anyway.
    Heheh.. After school, waited for daddy to fetch me. Busy texting alot of people.
    -.- Spam man, some tell me go back woodgrove, some tell me go back zhonghua.
    Wah what the hell, i cannot devide my body into two. But i want to go back woodgrove more than zhonghua la, frankly.
    Heheh.. I miss the teachers in woodgrove, i miss the mates in woodgrove too.
    Sigh. I ended up going home, both schools also never go. Lol.
    Cause my father was angry with me for no fucking reason. Like what the fuck la.

    Let's rewind time...

    Texted daddy say my school ended at 12.10pm. Tell him come fetch me.
    Cause i told him 12.30pm end. Ok la, maybe need like 15minutes from his workplace reach my school.
    So i waited for 15minutes before calling him. But 15minutes already, still never come.
    So i called.
    Me: Daddy where are you now?
    Daddy: Huh what? Oh gimme 20minutes more.
    Me: HUH!? Why so long sia!?
    Daddy: Er where are you now?
    Me: At school la.
    Daddy: Ok, you gimme 20minutes ok.
    Me: Ok.

    Wait wait wait. Waited for more than 20minutes too. I'm like so pekchek already la.
    He finally came, nearing to 1pm already. So i went into the car, and he showed me face.
    Wtf, first question he asked me was, if i sent a email to Mr chia.
    I was like: Huh? what email sia. Then he asked if mummy got send me the text message not.
    So i said have, but i dint know must send email cause i thought mr chia asking mummy so mummy will reply what.
    Then he was like: He asking about mummy or asking about you? (Show me jiaobin.)
    I told him: How i know must send email, also no one said must send email.
    -.- Anyway the message is asking mummy how am i what. Why must i reply how am i.
    I can lie to Mr Chia say i super super super good girl what. Wtf sia he.
    Rubbish please, so fucking random la. Then nevermind.
    After this, he go say i no PHONE MANNERS. WHAT THE FUCK? WHY HE SO RANDOM ONE WTF.
    He say everytime i call him, never say byebye. ?!?!?! -'-?!?!?!?!
    AS IF HE GOT SAY LIKE THAT, RUBBISH RUBBISH RUBBISH. WANTED TO SCREAM SIA.
    He everytime scold me hor, he also got do one sia. Sickening to the max la.
    Usually i call him, tell him what i want to say already right, he'll be like: okokok. *HANGS THE PHONE.*
    -.- Like that one leh. Where is the byebye uh? Is maybe if I GOT SAY, then he say leh.
    If not he wont lo. What the hell. WHATEVERRRRRR. Keep showing me face. So sick and so tired.
    Reached back home and had lunch. Ate finished, nathalie called me.
    Tell me what she's at woodgrove gate already, and Dennis behind her.
    LOL!?!?!? -.- Walao, she kept tempting me to go lo... If only i never lived so far.
    IF ONLY MY DAD WERENT ANGRY WITH ME FOR NO REASON AT THAT POINT OF TIME.
    Pissed la, wanted to ask him one, wth he go lock his room door. Bobian, cannot do anything lo.
    But i really want to go out la wtf.... Texted Klaryce and asked if she can go out and have Dinner with me later on.
    She go tell me she dont want eat, but can pei me. So cute leh.
    How can i eat when someone's staring at me. ._. If later i going out, i sure make her eat at least a little..
    HEHE. Also read a book in the afternoon, "Mummy doesnt love you."
    Only read the 1st chapter. Alot of things kept distracting me. -.-
    My phone, the noise of the fountains in my house, the leaking aircon. -.-
    I read the first chapter only i feel disgusted by the mother already lo.
    Some fucked up mother she is. This kind of mother, i don't want also nevermind la.
    LOL.. Ok probably not going for dinner already. -.- My place here has stopped raining.
    But Klaryce's place, heard from her, it's raining damn heavily. ._.
    Sigh... I want to eat pastamania. ): I want to eat swensens. Aiyo qisiren.
    Hope her place will stop raining soon..

    UPDATED @ 10.37PM
    Woohoo! I just noticed teacher sent me the Funk Jazz song! Hahahaha!
    Yay i've got the original one already! Got the 5,4,3,3,3,3,3,3,2,1 DANCEFLOOR.
    HAHAH! Yay yay yay. Hope can practise one more time these few upcoming days.
    Hohoho. The song is like so damn big you know! 38mb. SIAO. LOL.
    What did teacher add inside sia!!! LOL. Only that DanceFloor thing only sial.
    Nevermind haha. I've burnt into disc already.
    Chatted with Josephine about size issues this evening. Haha. Chatted quite long too. Woohoo. Okay, done with blogging. Sayo.

    REALLY MISS WOODGROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL ALOT ALOT ALOT.
    I really miss those times we play catching la!
    I miss those times we keep getting caught for not handing up or doing our homeworks.
    I miss those times when we keep running and hiding at the field.
    I miss those times when we fought with each other over small matters.
    I miss those times when we keep saying Quan En rubber ducky.
    I miss Mr Leo alot alot alot. Really alot. LOL!!!
    He was the one who made me cried when i got back my Primary5 EOY result.
    Cause i kept failing like left one or two marks to pass.
    But EOY, i got a 70% back, cried on the spot. I cannot forget that day la.
    Plus, the lady who was borned on the same day as me, cried too cause she finally passed math.
    All thanks to MrLeo. HAHAHA. Somehow la, no matter what i still miss that math teacher of mine alot.
    I miss Charmaine, Crystal, Trudy, Choolin, Nathalie, Dennis, Jeffery, Jiale, Alyssa and all my other fellow classmates.
    Ohman, seriously want to see you people soon! Mooncake festival, i'll go.
    Promise man!!! No matter how near exams are to that date, i'll still go.
    I really wish to see you people there. Please go to the festival okeh!!!!! MUST OKEH!!!!!
    Looking really forward to that day! Luv you people to the infinity! ♥♥