Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 8, 2009

    HI BABIES. Woke up this morning at 8plus. Tskkkkkk.
    I still felt tired even though i slept so early. Why am i always like that. So weird..
    Went for guitar lesson today. Hmmm. I think i improved.
    At least i managed to produce the sound out YAY ME. HAHA! :D
    Slacked abit after i reached home. Prepared for dance.
    Today's teacher's last day teaching us lo!!! D: So sad... I'll miss her badly manzxz.
    Met Klaryce jie at Kovan mrt and went for dance.
    Followed her to change into dance clothes cause she was still in her uniform LOL.
    Went Cold Storage after that. Jiejie spotted Jovienne!!!
    LOL. I dint know it was her, so i shouted: TEACHER! LOL.
    Then she turned back, weeeee it was her. HAHA. Bought our drinks and food.
    Teacher Jovienne treated us the drinks. THANKYOUUU.
    Went down to dance studio and waited for the ballet kids to finish their class.
    I wonder where's Alison... It's been two weeks since i saw her.
    Niole dint come. Heard from teacher that she went overseas. And Clarissa, idk. LOL.
    Started dancing and dancing. WEEEEE. I LOVE DANCE TO THE MAX NO MATTER HOW TOUGH IT IS.
    Seriously, my knee thre is injured. I was worried that something might happen to my knee.
    Cause of that sliding move.. Yeah, it hurt more than usual at first.
    Then teacher lent me the socks again. HAHA. She wanted to punch me for not returning.
    LOL!!!!!! So this time, i did return her ok! I don't want dance lesson to end lo.
    Roars, we took photo with teacher Jovienne!! Phew, everyone dint suggest.
    Tsk, i suggest lo. LOL. She's going to leave for 2years sial!
    MUST TAKE LO. LOLOL! I'll not quit dance. Unless the place close down. Then bobian lo... LOL.
    Went back home and slacked again. Luv Saturdays.
    Auditioned 3 games with --DOUBLE. She luv trashing me so much lo... So pathetic.
    Going church later. Tomorrow maybe going out. Won't be posting later on already.
    Maybe if i'm free, i will. LOL. I doubt so, lazy. :D

    LUV JOVIENNE TEACHER !!!



    KLARYCE IS SO COOL RIGHT. LOL. She's supposed to look at the camera la. Bendan. LOL.


    MUAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!