Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 9, 2009

    FUNK JAZZ!!!!! :D

    I tell you something. I've got a video of yesterday's dance.
    LOL. Damn funny. I kept watching over and over again.
    You know why? Cause i'm trying to spot everyone's mistakes.
    Including mine. Some parts, i was daydreaming. That's for sure.
    Okay, here goes my so called formal post for today.

    I slept at 4.10am yesterday night. Power to the max right. HAHAHA.
    I was chatting with Jovienne! :D Talked about all sorts of stuffs.
    Then i finally felt tired, so i went to bed. Woke up the next morning at 9.45am.
    I had so little sleep.. Urgh, nevermind. Haha. I dint felt that tired.
    So it was alright. SEE WEIRD RIGHT. I sleep early, wake up early, tired.
    I sleep late, wake up early, not tired. I sleep late, wake up late, tired.
    Crazy body of mine. I went to check my mail for the video jovienne sent me.
    Yay, i recieved. But, my computer cannot watch. Got audio no pictures. -.-.
    So, i went to ask for help everywhere. No one knew what to do. -.-.
    Forget it, i went to upload on Youtube. Bleah, too bad you all cannot see. HAHA.
    I LOCKED IT. I'm afraid some people will scold me if i release it in the net. LOL.
    Thanks Jovienne, for the video! :D I watched super alot of times i tell you.
    It's just a 1min vid. But, nice leh. LOL!!!!!! Keep spotting our mistakes.
    Muahahah. Then ate lunch and slacked. Bathed and everything la.
    I thought family said wanted to go out... ): But never. So i'm still at home lo.
    Jovienne must be at the Zoo now. That's what she told me. HAHAHAH!
    She asked me to follow her lo. ): I wished i could. Sian... D:
    Klaryce also another one, sure outside with idk who. LOL.
    Tomorrow i've got 3 bloody hours of tuition for Science. Pathetic shit manzxzx.
    People enjoy holiday i have to study 3hours of the same subject. Faints*
    Byebye people..



    I think Spectacular would be a fantastic show just by looking at the mvs. LOL.
    Happy 44th Birthday, Singapore.