Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 12, 2009

    It's just something about you.

    Hello!!! I am back!!! :D Did you missed me? I know you dint. LOL.
    I want to dedicate this 1/4 of the post to those idiots who discriminates fat people.

    Let's start from the beginning ok.
    1. Fat people not human?
    2. Fat people cannot do what normal people can do?
    Eg, Wear pretty clothes, Dance, Have a right to choose.
    3. Fat people cannot be proud of who they are?
    4. Fat people MUST be looked down cause of their sizes?

    WHAT THE FUCK.

    Some people are borned bigbone. You think they want?
    Some people are borned fat. You think they want?
    Some are borned this way! Do you fucking think they want it this way!?

    Why must they discrminated by you freaking bamboo people outside?
    "Eeeeee, look at you in that photo! Like pig like that!!!!"
    "Walao eh, so fat and ugly still take photo. Do you even look at yourself in the mirror?!"
    "You wear skinnys very fat leh!!! Walao so big size."
    "You see la, that one so pretty *points to someone*, you leh? Big like fuck."
    Sigh. I know we don't look nice when we're fat. We also wished we were small in size.
    You idiots out there put yourself in our shoes and think la.
    What if you're the big sized one? How do you feel if people insult you like that?
    Even though if that particular person is making a joke out of it, they still mean it WAY DEEP down from their heart.
    You'll go say a skinny girl, "EEEE, YOURE SO FAT SHIT." No right?
    You'll say her skinny shit and say you're just kidding right? SEE YOU ACTUALLY MEAN IT WHAT.
    Who thinks fat people cannot dance? I'm sure alot of you people do.
    But did you ever think before anot, fat people might dance badly in some ways.
    But at least they dance better than you people who say fat people cannot dance what!
    At least those fat people are willing to give it a try even though they know their size what!
    Like you people meh? Everything don't want to try, only scared of failures.
    You keep insulting fat people like me, say what we dont look nice is this that and everything.
    My dance skills might not be that great, but i think it's way better than yours la ok, Darryle Tan Guan Wei.
    Fucking smoker, go smoke your life away and fuck away from earth la.
    Polluting the air, making us hard to breathe. KNS.
    Keep telling me to show you my dance. Why? You wanna learn uh?
    I know la, people like you should be superman right? I dance one time you should be able to know how to dance already right?
    YOU WANNA TRY????? You outside your home act so big, then at home locked up.
    -.- Idiot manzx you. I not pretty? I KNOW. But need you insult me till so jialat meh?
    You think you what? Handsome PRINCE uh? I EAT MY MOST FAVE ICE CREAM ALSO WILL MAKE ME PUKE SIA.
    I just hope you'll just keep your unneeded comments to yourself.
    You never open your mouth, no one will think you're mute ok.

    Ok, i'm done with those rants. LOL. I know it became a post of me scolding someone.
    Eh whatever la. I cannot tahan already. -.- Alright, shall start my post now.

    Monday, 10th August 2009.
    Slacking day uh. Woke up at 10plus and watched tv till 12plus.
    I went tuition for 3hours -.- Mygod, i was freezing and boring to death lo.
    Went home and slacked again. Very boring la my Monday.
    Lol. Nothing happened at all. I'm serious sia. LOL.
    Went to AMK at 5plus with family to catch the movie Up.
    LOL. I went there with a bad mood. Cause i was sleepy and this sort of thing.
    I went into the Sony Ericsson shop, and i was this W595 Pink phone.
    Yes, i know it's an old phone. But i seriously luv this pink la.
    Really luv it alot.. Nevermind, went into the cinema at 6.30pm.
    Soon after, the show started. It brought my mood upupup man. HAHAH.
    Funny show. LOL. The fat fat boy is damnnnnnnnnn cuteeeeeeee. HAHA. Cannot resist him.
    Must go watch ok. DAMN CUTE SHOW. HAHAHA. I cannot stand the 3D glasses.
    I think mine's spoilt or something. Don't know la.
    It's so much clearer if i dont wear it. But some parts must wear lo.
    LOL. Reached home, slacked and slept. I wanted to stay up late late.
    But dint managed to. -.-. I fell asleep halfway. Roars.

    Tuesday, 11th August 2009.
    Woke up in the morning and headed to school. Had usual lessons.
    Slacked during PE times. I texted Alison during PE lesson and recess was next.
    So dumbdumb. -.- I told her performance on 5th sept is at SFX she screamed on the sms.
    LOL. She kept telling me she don't want to go la!!!!!!!!!! D:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. SO LONG NEVER SEE HER ALREADY.
    WHY DONT WANT GOOOOOO. Roars, i told her Assumption Day was this Saturday.
    It clashed with my Dance lesson, so i'm not going. =X
    BUT SHE, she say she got church group meeting or what.
    Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrs. Means this coming Saturday she might not come for dance again.
    -.-...... So pathetic. LOL. Finished chatting with her and lessons still carried on.
    School ended at 2.45pm. Stayed back for CCA.
    Went opp. school get bbt and headed back to school.
    I suddenly felt that whether i'm in the dance or not like no difference one lo.
    And uh, our dance cher concentrates more on the Seniors than Juniors.
    -.-. I feel like skipping dance. Lol. Ever since that thought came in my head, my dance kns.
    I suddenly forgot all the dancemoves etc. But i managed to caught up with them.
    Then another thought came in: Aiya nevermind la. Dance then dance lo. FunkJazz is way better.
    LOL. That cheered me up. :B Hehehe. Went back home after dance.
    Bathed and everything, already 9pm. Supposed to revise science.
    But dint cause i felt too tired. Planned to revise tomorrow morning. (:
    Cause Science is after recess. Woohoo. :D
    Aircon spoilt yesterday. After awhile, my aircon will drip water. -.-
    Will flood room one sial. Lol. So used fan instead.
    I FELL ASLEEP EARLY AGAIN YESTERDAY. What's wrong with me. -.-!!!! LOL.
    I don't care. Thursday CANNOT fall asleep. -.-

    Wednesday, 12th August 2009.
    Woke up in the morning as usual and went to school later than usual.
    LOL. I purposely one. HAHA. Don't want to reach school so early.
    Later no one there yet. When i reached, Jazreel also reach already.
    That means, i'm like SO much later than usual. Jazreel, Yolande and Jonas were talking about something unusual.
    Don't know what they talking about. So i dont care loooool.
    Normal lessons. Long day long day. Wednesday is long day. LOL.
    Darryle is a fucker. (: You should know why when you reach the first part of my post right?
    I DONT CARE WHETHER HE'S JOKING OR SERIOUS. -.-.
    Had assembly today, i watched before already lo, in yuying! It's the same one sial.
    About that READ READ READ READ READ. Then this angmoh pretend that the rock very heavy one.
    LOL! Yuying people, you know what i'm talking about right?????? LOL.
    After school, Yolande came to my house, again. Haha. She luvs my house so much. :D
    Yup, and she's still in my house. I shall end my post here. It's very long already right.
    Also don't really have that much things to talk about already.
    So tata babies.