Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 13, 2009

    Pimples are fucking irritating.

    Hi people from the whole wide world. Shanette from Singapore is here to blog once again.
    I've read my yesterday's post. -.-. It seemed so wrong. LOL.
    Nono, i mean i missed out alot of parts of my life in that post.
    Might be editting that later on.

    Woke up this morning reluctantly. Seriously didnt even want to open my eyes.
    I was brushing my teeth with my eyes CLOSED. LMAO. I really wanna sleep uh.
    And it's not like i slept that late yesterday night. Perhaps 11 or 12plus?
    Prepared for school, i saw a freaking big pimple on my nose this morning when i was tying my hair.
    TMD. PIMPLE AGAIN. CANNOT LET ME ENJOY MY FACE WITHOUT PIMPLE FOR A YEAR MEH.
    Lol. So irritating manzxzx. Reached school around 7.15am.
    Short day today. Science was the first period. I got back my Science paper.
    LOL CAN. I was expecting myself to get a 10,11,12. I got a 14 instead. WEEEEEEEE.
    Not that high, but i'm quite happy la. Super last minute revision and i got this result.
    SCIENCE LEHH!!!!! :D Hahahaha! But, i could've gotten 17/20. Careless like shit.
    I was also thinking about my math test i did on Tuesday.
    That horrendous test.... Made me cracked my head like there's no tomorrow.
    Seriously, i thought that, that math paper would be the first test paper i'll fail this term.
    Wadahell la. I did all those questions without much thinking lo. ._____.
    Teacher was telling us that our class have 5 or 6 failures.
    Then i was like, shittttttttttttttz. Why this time everyone passed. .___.
    Cause i was thinking i'm on of the 5-6 failures. Teacher arranged the paper from highest to lowest.
    Highest obviously full marks la. ._. So i just dint care about who teacher was calling.
    Anyway, my name would be somehow called out the last ma...
    Suddenly teacher called, SHANETTE. I thought teacher calling Leonard.
    She always pronounce me and his name same one. So very hard to differentiate.
    Then she looked at me for awhile, cause i dint went up to take the paper.
    LOL. POOF, IT WAS ME MAN. OMG I PASSED MAN. OMG I GOT A 14 EVEN THOUGH I DINT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING MAN.
    Tyco like mad can!!!!! HAHAHAHA. I'm very fated with the number 14.
    It's just alwasy 1414141414. -.-. Everything 14 one. TSKKKKKK.
    Nevermind, 14/20 is 70% leh! A2 you know. LMAO. Though it's like a smallllll percentage into the overall marks, count it individually, IT'S A2 LEH.
    LOLOLOLOL. :P Weeeehooooo. Ok, enough of test-talking.
    Modular CCA time! I told teacher that i couldnt go for dance in the afternoon.
    So sad right, i also feel sad ): I want to go.. But school ends at 1.15pm.
    CCA starts at 3.30pm.. And in between that time, no one free to pei me.
    Urgh, i cannot wait for 2hours plus in school la!!! I will bored to death one lo.
    So dint go.. Urgh. Lol la. Bet they're learning the finale now.
    I'll have to learn from Charlotte/Josephine if not nextnext week i sure mati.
    Told teacher i got to study for Common Test tomorrow. So she agreed for me not to go.
    I seriously cannot tahan this Caifong la wtfffffffffff.
    WHY THE SHIT IS SHE ALWAYS NEAR ME WHEN I'M DANCING. I CANNOT TAHAN MAN.
    SHE NEVER MOVE ONE SIA. THEN THOSE DANCE MOVES NEED TO MOVE WHAAAAAAAAAT.
    Make me damn irritated i no mood to dance. Zzzzzz. So ended up i got alot of mistakes.
    BLAH WHATEVER. -.- Cannot tahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.
    After school, went to find Jazreel. LOL. No need find, she was outside of dance studio. But she, Darryle, JieFeng, Edwin need go see Lim for some issues.
    Zzzz. This lim only know how to catch people. Freaking VP. SUCKSUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK.
    Waited for Jazreel till 2pm... -.- Waited for bus and went J8.
    Ate the Takopachi. LOL. I dont know if i spelt it correctly. Heheh...
    Ate already i went back home. Bathed and everything.
    Now blogging. Today's Jovienne last day in Singaporeeeeeee.................
    URGH. I'M GONNA MISS HER A MILLION, TRILLION, GAZILLION. D:
    I hope she's online tonight so i get to chat with her first before she leaves.
    I HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE. JOVIENNE ONLINE OKOKOK!!!!!