Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 14, 2009

    I'm just so ugly la. ._.

    Why angmohs all so pretty one. ._. Can i don't have pimples anot..
    Sigh.
    Photobucket

    Woke up this morning, and i realised i slept early again!!!!! URGH.
    I DINT MANAGED TO WAIT FOR JOVIENNE TO ONLINE. -.-
    I woke up, firs thing was, OH SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. -.-
    Bloody hellzx manzxzx. Nevermind la. Prepared for school.
    I sent a goodbye message to Jovienne already. Thank god she havent fly at the time.
    Her flight was 11.30am. ._. She replied me at 7plus or 8plus.
    I that time exam. Then i only could reply her around 10am. ._.
    She dint reply already. Maybe she off-ed her phone already. Hehehh..
    Today was Geog and English test. I think i can pass Geogrpahy.
    All my geog test all fail. -.-. From Sec1 till now. Except for CA1.
    LOL. This time i can pass again. Weeeeeeeeehooooooooo. :D
    English was simple. Today slacky day. Haha. English period dint do anything at all.
    Geog lesson after that and reading. Freaking hell that teacher in charge luv torturing us la tmd.
    Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. After that Yolande came my house again.
    And yup, she's still in my house. She keep coming my house la! LOL.
    She damn damn damn luv my house man!! I'm so honoured. HAHAHAH.

    Later maybe going Church. ._. Assumption Day tomorrow. But i cannot go, heheh..
    Its only in the morning and afternoon. I cannot make it unless i wake up at 6.15am.
    Tsk! And Anticipatory mass is tonight at 6.15pm or 8pm. Maybe going the 8pm one.
    Hahaha. Oh ya! Another paragraph to Darryle!!!!! :D

    You know the Group Super Junior right??
    INSIDE ALSO GOT ONE FAT ONE. He can SING and DANCE leh!?!?!?! -.-
    You say Fat people cannot dance means insulting ALOT of people in the world i tell you.
    LOL. Aiya, in any case, we can dance better than you.
    You and your Shuffling. Step one know how to shuffle. LOL MAN.
    I think you shuffle halfway your legs stuck to the ground lo!
    Crap man! I see you shuffle ABIT before in class! KNS KNS KNS KNS OKOKOK! :D


    I very long never see Klaryce Lim online already lo. She so mean one.
    Never online. ): Nevermind, tomorrow can see her already. Haha.
    JIEJIE, AFTER CT MUST GO SHOPPING OK!!!!!!! MEANS ITS NEXT WEEK.
    O.O Oh ya, don't know if yours is over. HAHAHA. Tell me soon ok!!!!!!!!