Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 15, 2009

    WEIRD JAZZ GUY IS TEMPORARY ONLY PEOPLE!

    Woke up by mummy. She came sneaking into my room. Got motive ah......!!!
    Haha. I woke up and i told mummy i dont wanna go guitar lesson.
    My face one big pimple! I dont want go out la!!!! D:
    Hehee, she agreed, so i stayed at home and rot. :D I was waiting for afternoon's dance class.
    I hoped the teacher would be good. I PRAY HARD.......
    When time was nearing, i prepared for dance, ate lunch and went out to Kovan and fetch jiejie.
    Reached UE square at 1.05pm. Went Cold Storage as usual.
    I saw this weird angmoh in the studio. I kept telling jiejie that was the teacher.
    Gasping away, the teacher is a guy!?!?! -.- Irritating...
    Class started, total bullshit. He taught the things, all same like my school.
    What pas de boure la, then pirorette(IDK how to spell, but it's pronounced this way.).
    He totally did not followed our previous dance. I was feeling damn down la.
    -.-. JAZZ JAZZ JAZZ. Sickening bullshit. I kept complaining lo..
    I think jiejie irritated also. LOL... He ended the class at 2.30pm sharp la.
    Walao, lol. Daddy fetched us home and i started complaining again.
    I send Jovienne a facebook message. I really wondered if that was her friend la!?
    Not long after, she went online! So we started talking and talking.
    AND, SHE TOLD ME THAT JAZZ FREAK IS JUST TEMPO. Her friend is still at HK.
    So maybe next week then come. PHEW. Upon hearing the good news, i heaved a sigh of relief.
    HAHAHAHA. Talktalktalk, i somehow complained to her too. LOL.
    Nevermind, she said at least i tried dancing that jazz shit.
    After awhile, she suggested we webcam. HAHAHA. I never webcammed anyone before.
    I hate to see myself in the cam la pls. -.-. So she was the first!!!
    She showed me her beautiful hotel. My god, damn nice la!!! ):
    Chatted awhile and she went out. Hahaha. I'm going out soon too!
    To tampines mall! With my family. HAHA. :D Might post when i'm back.
    So stay tuned okay!!! :D