Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 18, 2009

    CT are over!

    SUP GUYS! I'm back finally after 2days. HAHA.
    Cause i was busy studying. I REALLY DID. I know it's unbelivable, even i cant believe it myself. LOL.
    But i really did! HAHA. I know this upcoming common tests, i'll do alot better than my previous tests.
    Except for History.. My confidence level for that subject is red mark. -.-.
    I seriously tried hard ok, freaking HIS STORY. LOL.
    I just don't understand why so many people are able to pass history with flying colours, and me, F9. -.-
    Why uh!! Even the most stupid people also able to pass history lo!!
    My god, i'm worst than them. Ah whatever. I know i'm so gonna pass Geography and Science.
    I'm so happy man. When i do the papers right, it's like though i'm stuck in some questions, i still managed to answer most of them!
    SO COOL LEH! HAHA. Ok let's start on the wordy post. (:

    Saturday Evening, 15th August 2009.
    Went Tampines Mall to shop. Weird much, heard from Spencer it was mummy who suggested going there.
    Amazing right, all she does is stay in her room and use the computer.
    And everytime i want to go out, she'll just bochap me. Now say want go TM.
    Amazing... Haha. Okok, so went there around 7plus. I fell asleep in the car.
    Reached TM, the sky dark already. LOL. Daddy dint follow us, he got some dinner at expo hall.
    Hmmm. First stop was Mango! :D I want to get my tanks. HOHO.
    I remembered Mango was in Isetan. I kept thinking that i walked wrong way.
    But when i walked straight, i finally saw the arrow pointing upwards to Mango.
    Yay, bought grey and white tanks and one Mango blouse.
    Then 2nd stop was, COTTON ON! HEHEHAHAHEHEHO. LOL. Bought another striped tank there.
    Pink and white. IT'S NICE MAN. :D But it aint cheap eh, 19.90 i think.
    Ok, next stop was ToysRus. Obviously it wasnt me who wanted to go there.
    My childish brother wants to buy some childish gun. Yeah, he is childish manzxz.
    Mummy bought Spongebob stufftoy. LOL. Cause she said her Handphone stufftoy spoil, then nothing to hug at night.
    HAH?! So bought that, after that headed to some shoe shop. Mummy wanted to buy shoes.
    She buybuybuy, buy until the total bill was $200+++... Scary man. LOL.
    Speaking of shoes, i need new pairs of shoes! Gonna get'em soon!!!
    Mummy and Spencer headed to Swarovski while me and Winnie went The Body Shop.
    I wanted to get perfume from there. But my nose cannot smell anything. -.-
    Was i having a flu or something? Idk. LOL. So dint buy, in case buy wrong.
    Went to The Face Shop, mummy's still in Swarovski.
    See see see, only bought masks. When mummy bought finish her things, she came and find me.
    She bought 9masks one go, i think it's 9. I dint count. LOL. Mad man.
    Spencer and Winnie went Delifrance to get breads if i'm not wrong.
    So expensive sia the bread. My god. LOL. Buy bread, buy brownie, buy drinks, total bill was like $23 or something like that. .______. BREAD ETC. ONLY EH. LOL.
    Reached home at 10pm. Bathed and everything, slept at 1am.
    SICKENING MAN, I WANTED TO SLEEP AT 5AM!!!!! D: My plan always fail nowadays.
    Getting frustrated already lo, cause no one chat with me! Then i bored i sleep. -.-
    Nevermind!!! This coming week, i sure sleep late latee... LOL. EXAMS ARE OVER EH.
    (But that's only the minor ones, major one havent come. -.-)

    Sunday, 16th August 2009.
    Woke up damn early the next morning. I think i woke up at 8am plus.
    But i dint get off my bed, so comfy. Weird thing was that there was no sun. LOL.
    So nice to sleep. HAHA. 9plus then i got off the bed.
    Watched Forensic Heroes. THAT SHOW IS REALLY VERY NICE. REALLY VERY NICE. LOL.
    Forensic Heroes 1&2 FTW! :D 12plus went to bathe and had lunch.
    Slacked and studied History till round 3. I fell asleep after that.
    History is seriously very boring. -.- I like Geog better. I'll take Geog next year. -.-
    Woke up by daddy nearing to 4. I had tuition at 4.30pm for math.
    So prepared and went to teacher's house. God, i feel damn sleepy...
    Tuitioned till 6pm and i went home. I suggested to go Heartland cause i wanted to get some stuffs.
    But mummy was sleeping, winnie was ironing. Daddy say me, spencer and he go only.
    Walao, i cannot stand myself being the only girl la can. -.-
    So i got fed up and started showing face la. Lol... Dint go inthend, daddy dabao back dinner.
    Ate finished, bathed and started studying for History again.
    Studied finish, surfed the net awhile and headed to bed.

    Monday, 17th August 2009.
    Woke up at 7.30am by Winnie. Prepared and headed to school.
    On the way there, Charlotte called me and asked where i was.
    She called me a pig somemore. I WHERE GOT PIG MAN. Monday start school late, what for i wake up early sia! LOL.
    Reached school around 8.15am and studied for History.
    There was nothing much to study for Math leh... I cannot study for math.
    If i do study for math, i'll fail. Stress too much. Usually, i'll just see the question, and do la.
    LOL. I think i've got loads of careless mistakes.. :'(
    Had tests and Homec and Math and English. School ended!!!! :D
    The day sound like school ends at 1plus or something yeah.
    NO LO, SCHOOL ENDS AT 3.15PM OK. ROARS. CDT AND THE SECOND RECESS WASTED 1HOUR.
    Rahs, reached home, bathed, slacked. I dint study for Science in the afternoon.
    Wasnt in the mood to, somemore later got Science tuition. So much science. -.-
    7pm, left home for tuition. Tuitioned till 9pm and went home to bathe.
    I heard on the radio yesterday, there was this Match the 91.3 DJs.
    It's a game. Then if you get the matched DJs, you get to win tickets to preview for Final Destination 4.
    WHAT THE HELL. I KNOW THE ANSWER SIA. I WAS SPAMMING IN. YET I CANNOT GO IN.
    THEN THE PERSON WHO STOLE MY CALL, WAS A GUY SOMEMORE. Not man one lo. Stupid.
    LOL! ): the ticket went to him... So sad lo...
    Started studying at 10pm. Scienceeeeeee. I HAVE TO PASS MAN. HAVE TO HAVE TO.
    I was worrying like hell, i got BIGBIGBIG problems on Force and Moment of a Force.
    Started flipping thru all the old worksheets and memorising the formulas.
    I managed to finish everything by 11pm. YAY!!!! I really remembered ok!!!!!
    HAHA. Slept early.

    Tuesday, 18th August 2009.
    Woke up late today. Ok la, not that late, but i was sleeping when i brushed my teeth.
    HAHAHAHAHA. Dont know how i did that too. Reached school and studied for Science again.
    I'm not worried for Chinese. Cause it's composition and it's easy.
    (: Took the tests, (EASY!!!!!!!) and had normal lessons again.
    I realised i got alot of PIMPLES coming out after my ACNE is gone. -.-
    BLOOOOOODY HELL SIA. HATE MY FACE. HATE HATE HATE. SICKENING IRRITATING.
    Had Chinese, Art, History and English. All very boring.
    After school, went back home and quickly bathe, then had Math tuition.
    Now finished tuition, ate finished dinner, and i'm blogging now.
    I now no one to talk to sial. I feel so damn bored. ):
    I'm addicted to Roller Coaster Kingdom. LOL. Ok la, not really that addicted.
    But it's so cool to have your own imaginary theme park. LOL.
    Actually, i've got lots to random pictures to post.. But i'm really very lazy.
    I think i've blogged enough for the day already. So takecare dears. :D


    I think this song is nice. HAHA.


    VERY NICE TITLE. COOL MAN! Nice song! HAHA.

    No comments: