Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 19, 2009

    Oh my heavenly god!!! Tyron's god damn hot!!!!


    OHMYGOD. YOU'VE GOT TO WATCH. Xiaxue's secret crush!!! HE S DAMN DAMN HOT MAN MY GOD.
    HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE CGCGCGCG, I SWEAR. EXCEPT CG'S WAY YOUNGER.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. PERHAPS CG'S MORE HANDSOME. HAHAHAHAHAH. And maybe ABIT shorter only.
    But still tall la. This guy there, freaking tall man. Actually, dint really see his height.
    BUT WHO CARES. LOL LA CAN LOOK SO ALIKEEEEEEEEE. HOTHOTHOTHOT. HUNK TO THE MAX. LOL.
    I think i saw him in some magazine before.. Izzit him?? LOL.
    HE LOOK BETTER THAN PICTURES. LOL. When he's watching xiaxue's video, HE LOOK HOT HOTHOT.
    I FREAKING LOVE HE PART WHERE THEY KISS!!!!!! AHHHHHHH. HE'S DAMN CUTE MAN OMG.
    HAHAHAHAHA. I know this video very old. But i really need to smile/laugh/something.
    LOL. TYRON DAMN HOT MAN OMGOMGOMGOMG. TYRONNNNN!!!!!

    Ok, enough of the nonsense, (BUT HE REALLY VERY HOT!!!!) shall start posting now!
    Winnie woke me up at 6.13am. After that, maybe at 6.30am, she came in and said so late already why still havent wake up.
    -.-. Late indeed. I reached school earlier than before because of her, wadahell!!!
    Nevermind, normal school. LOL. I don't really wanna post so much today.
    Had assembly. Keep having assemblys nowadays. Rahrahrah. LOL.
    Talking about flims and stuff. There was this person called royston.
    He let us watch his film: Xiao Zi Tiao , i think uh. He said we're the first people to watch it.
    It's going to come out in Dec. WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO IN. HAHAHAHAHA.
    The show is very nice. I like it. LOL.
    Johanna was using my phone after the show. Peterson confiscated it. ._.
    LOL. After assembly took it back, he said must confiscate one week. -____-
    My immediate reaction was: HUUUUUUUUUH SORRYYYYYYY UH!!!!!!!!! LOL.
    That always work man!! :D I got it back and i went home.
    I want my pimples to be gone. ): I want it to be gone damndamn badly. ):
    I need help. I need it to be gone by Friday sia. It's so impossible.
    (I don't agree, there was once when i prayed hard that i wanted my pimple to be gone, it really was gone the next day. Damn miracle. LOL.)

    I still want to watch Tyron episode. HAHAHAHAHA. SO HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!
    TYROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!