Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 20, 2009

    I'm always going the wrong way.



    Hey babes & hunks? Enjoying Tyron????? HAHAAHA.
    I'm still crazy over his gorgeous looks anyway for your info. HAHA.
    The video on top there ^^^^^^^, also very funny. Watch it.
    LOL. Busy finding things to entertain myself. Lol. Cause no one go out with me. ):
    I planned to go gym on Wed, no one was free. I planned to go watch movie today, no one was free.
    I planned to go out tomorrow with Jazreel last week. Yet now she tell me cannot.
    I mean not cannot, is only 2 of us going, so she dont feel like going.
    Then the others, all having CT, and i've already had it!
    Results are coming out soon, so when you peope can go out, i cant?!!?!?
    Oh my god, this is hell man. ): Whatever lo, i shall stay at home and watch funny videos.

    School was as usual today. I cannot tolerate winnie sometimes la! So kuku.
    Keep waking me up so early! You know i reached school at 7am today?!!?!?
    ROARS, IN SCHOOL, I WAS LIKE: WINNIE, I SHALL BE BACK TO MURDER YOU LATER.
    But, when i reached home, totally forgotten about it. -_-
    Modular period was totally damn slack. I wanted to practise funk jazz.
    But those people there, will think i'm siao. Lol. Nadia's one of them.
    Lol. Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr. Funkjazz rocks bigtime, (not with that angmoh cher though).
    Slept in Math class. Lol. Don't know why teacher putting so much time on Graphs.
    Damn boring la. But i know how to do, so sleeping is a good thing to do at that time.
    Haha!! :D See, my post so short only. Probably going Kovan soon.
    Wanna go get my new pairs of shoes and buy daily necessities.
    So, tata. If tomorrow i'm going out, you guys might get a long post. HAHA.