Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 22, 2009

    Just dance, gonna be okay, da dom dom.

    Heylo heylo. Just a rough idea what happened yesterday kay.
    Don't wish to elaborate much. (: Ohya, no pictures too, yesterday very shag.

    Went school in the morning, playplay with company.
    After school went orchard. Simply just walking around everywhere.
    LOL. Jazreel kept complaining tha her legs were aching. HAHA.
    We also played "catching game". HAHAHA. Very scary plus nice experience we've had.
    Went CentrePoint to eat HaagenDazs. That's our so called lunch and dinner.
    LOL. Very ex i tell you, mine cost me 16bucks plus GST, 19bucks.
    Jazreel's was i think 16bucks in total? I don't know. Haha.
    Reached home, bathed and auditioned. I want @cash!!! ): I want to change my style eh!
    Daddy reached home at 10plus, mummy too. Around 11plus nearing to 12, daddy said he want go eat porridge.
    Mummy ask me follow. -.- Sian, i see daddy so poor thing eat alone, i follow him lo.
    Rahs, fatfatfatfat. Though it's just porridge, but i'm eating it at 11plus mind you.
    Came back and auditioned awhile again, then watched WhyWhyLove.
    That show's entertaining. Haha. I wanted to watch finish, but i fell asleep. -.-

    This morning woken up by Winnie again. She's making a nuisence of herself these days.
    I'm getting that irritated by her. Usually she wakes me up ONCE, and i'll get up regardless of how long i take.
    Nowadays, she have to keep coming my room to wake me up. SO IRRITATING LEH.
    LUCKY I TIRED, IF NOT, I GO TAKE SCOTCHTAPE, TAPE HER MOUTH. -.-
    Went for guitar lesson. It was hell for me la walao.
    I hate guitar lesson with Eugene. So irritating. I play wrong he also bochap.
    Just keep staring at me, -.- Damn fedup sia. Whateverrrrrrrr.
    Came home and slacked. I'm so gonna get @cash. Money money money.
    I ate Mac for lunch. Stupid brother suggested it, i'm sure he was the one.
    Went to bathe after that and went for Dance.
    Today new teacher again. It's Jovienne friend. Hahaha.
    Reached there, and i spotted the teacher. She looked ABIT like Jovienne.
    But her photo on Facebook looked like Jovienne, really. Lololol.
    Had dance class with her. Pas De boure again. Jazz jazz jazz.
    Ok la, it's better than the previous teacher lo. He is damn kuku ok. I dont like.
    At least this got hiphop. ABIT. LOL. When i was doing warmup, she asked me if i go to LOTS of dance classes.
    Cause i think most of the warmups i know. It's the same as my school one lo.
    How can i dont know. LOL. I'm not rich man. I only go for one class and school dance ma. Haha.
    I think she's Jovienne TEACHER. LOL. Their dance style same one. Kewl man.
    Waited for daddy to fetch me, and went home. Now blogging.
    I'm going to church later. I miss church eh. It's only one time that i dint go.
    LOL!!! Nevermind, haha. Alright! I shall end my post here! Cya peeps!