Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 23, 2009

    Life's boring like mad la.

    I want to chat with someone ): Why their exam periods so long..
    Sigh. All i talk to often, all got exam, so all never online.
    Lonely, i am so lonely. ):

    Woke up this morning, and i found myself alone at home.
    Parents and brother went for breakfast and maid went offday.
    So not cool, cause i dont know what to do at home. -.- Computer is really boring me out lo.
    Nevermind, switched the tele on, watched tv till they were back.
    Yawns. I seriously hate Sundays. Most boring day of the week. Sigh.
    I should've asked someone out. Urgh. Around noon, went to bathe and headed out of house.
    Parents want to go buy lights etc, not my thing. Zzzz...
    So went Whampoh eat lunch first, then went to see those light shops.
    Walking walking, and, there was this guy who looked damndamndamn familiar.
    I was flipping through my memory mind to remember who he was.
    AND YES I REMEMBERED. It was Benjamin Wu Jia Qi!!!!!!! OH MY GOD LA.
    My kindergarden bestfriend. He dint change at all sia!!!! Totally never change lo.
    I also recognised his dad. His dad kept staring at me. LOL!
    I bet he found me familiar too. Haha! I dint managed to shout for his name.
    Cause when i remembered, i already walked passed him.
    Haha, suddenly remembering all those kindergarden times. So cute and adorable la.
    Especially him, me and his girl call Joee(pronounced as Joey). We're always together.
    Haha! I still remember once, I sat in between Joee and Benjamin in AVA room watching Tom and Jerry LOL.
    Don't know why, benjamin suddenly felt sick and laid on my shoulder.
    Then, Joee laid on my other. LOLLLL. Sigh, so good to be small kids right.
    Missed the past, yeah. Now don't know how to get in touch with them already.

    Went Ikea after that. I dont know for what reason also.
    My parents are boring people.. I rather stay at home and stick to the computer..
    Walkwalkwalk, daddy suddenly disappeared. Dont know he go where.
    So waited for him at the entrance there. Suddenly there was this girl who looked so familiar too..
    POOF, IT WAS ALISON. SO COINCIDENTAL PLEASEEEEEE. LOL.
    But she dint see me, she just vrooooom, walked past me and went up the escalator.
    I texted her and when i saw her looking at her phone, i knew it was her aleady.
    LOL. She was hot man. HAHAHAH. After awhile, left ikea already.
    -.- Then slack slack slack. Lol... Then went back home.
    Watched tv, Hannah Montana and JONAS. It's my first time watching JONAS.
    I missed the first 2 or 3 episodes infront. Hehehehhh. Funny show.
    LOL. And, Joe Jonas don't really look that bad if you see him carefully la, though his hair is screwed. LOL!
    Now currently doing nothing.. ): Tomorrow's school again. Sigh..