Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 24, 2009

    You're my midnight romeo.

    Man i'm so in love with Midnight Romeo - Pushplay.
    LOL. Don't ask why, i also don't know why. But i cannot download it.
    It's nowhere to be found man. ): But whoever has that song, please be kind and send it to me alright!!
    Though you won't get anything back in return, i can guarentee you'll live one day longer.
    LOL! Pretty please to people outside? :B If you don't know me, send it to shanette-@hotmail.com ok?? HAHA.

    Woke up this morning late, school started late ma, started preparing for school.
    Looked at my phone, and i saw Yolande's message at 7.18am.
    She's so weird. School starts like 8.30am on Mondays and she reached school at 7.18am?!
    She must b crazy. She still asked where i was. Obviously i was at home la.
    Wow, i was still sleeping lo.. HAHA. Reached school around 8.10am.
    Normal lessons, damn boring la. Bored bored bored. ):
    If i'm a bpsian from last year right, i would be jumping up and down already lo..
    LOL. But sadly, i cannot. Later people think i crazy. -.-
    Got back my math paper. I got 28/40. It's an A2. Bullshit pls. I'm just plain lucky.
    There was this two questions that worth 3marks in total.
    ITS CARELESS OK. SERIOUSLY CARELESS. Omg, if only i scored that 3marks, i would have gotten an A1 already. ):
    So heartpain sia.. Sigh, had Homec. Zzz. Boring like kns lesson.
    English was last period. Had vocab test. Lololol.
    After that was cca already. I dint bring costume at all lo.
    Sian, i'm getting so sick of my school dance already la please.
    Why do they keep concentrating on the Seniors only. I feel damn inferior.
    Don't know why. I know i'm not the only one. But the juniors make me feel this way.
    I'm 1 year older than them for god's sake. Why do they treat me like some kid younger than them. -.-.
    Ah whatever, i'm just not good at mixing with kids younger than me.
    Probably some of them only la, depends. SOME REALLY VERY CHILDISH I CANNOT TAHAN.
    -.- Sorry but really no offense. I know i was their age before.
    But you'll know how i feel la!!! I just feel so clown-ish in my school dance.
    I cannot dance well in Jazz. Zzzzzzz. MY SIZE REALLY DONT FIT JAZZZZZZZ.
    Like some big giant on stage acting cute. WALAO CANNOT STAND IT LA.
    I feel like backing out lo. The dance, have me dont have me doesnt even make a difference.
    I don't mind not performing la seriously. -.- Work so hard to get my movements right when i'm standing at the back?
    It's just wasting my time la. I rather be studying Science at home, REALLY.
    So pathetic. Somemore all the dancers damn small size.
    I'm getting more and more zibei le la. ): Why like that.
    I want to be in a school call School Of Fat la. I don't mind being grouped with them lo.
    At least everyone there is fat and we won't pimpoint on whoever cause we're of the same kind what.
    Crapping man, how can there ever be a school like that. Lol man.
    You people keep telling me i'm not fat, wtf. Nice try consoling me la.
    Sorry it doesnt even help ok. ._. Make me feel worst. Lol..
    Some person in school, who is so much smaller in size than me(blind also can see the difference between us.), keeps saying she's fat and say's i'm skinny.
    What a good joke. -.-. IF SHE'S FAT HOW THE HECK CAN I BE SKINNY.
    MAD MAN SHE, STUPID JAZREEL LOH FUCKFACE :P HAHAHAHAHA. Very opposite one la you!!!
    Okok, back to this. Yeah, i really want to slim down, no matter what also must slim down.
    Everyone around me are like so small in size, and me, giant... Oh so pathetic!!!!
    After dance went back home to have a bath and head to Heartland for tuiton.
    Tuitioned till 9pm, went Giordano to see if there were any yellow or orange tanks.
    Dont have. ): Only got spaghetti tops. Urgh, whatever, i'm in need of it.
    If not, tomorrow teacher sure scold me like mad. So just bought.
    Went home and try, GOT CLEAVAGE.... Shitstuff, i already bought a size smaller than my usual size already leh!!!!!
    Stupidddddddddd, nevermind, i'll try to hide it tomorrow..
    Finished my graph worksheet,(never reall finish la, stupid worksheet.) and now blogging.
    I really want Midnight Romeo!!!! PLEASEEEEEEE, really if you have, please send me ok!
    I'll thank you a million! Hahaha! Sayonara!!

    WHOOOOPS. OHOH, MY MUSIC PLAYER IS SPOILT. -.- Bloody hell, i dont know why.
    I'll fix it when i've got the time ok! I'll try asap! Sorry people.
    I know my blog's very boring now. That's why my number of viewers dropped.
    My number of tags dropped. Blahblahhhhh. Okok, BYEBYEEE.