Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 25, 2009

    Only you can make my heart beat faster than usual.

    I just watched finished the show Hot Chick. Based on what Crystal said, that show is very long ago.
    SO WHAT. -.- It's nice what. Lol man. & i'm watching on the television.
    Do you expect a new released show to be on tv? NO RIGHT. YOU THIS DUMBDUMB.
    LOL. Very nice show. Haha. Actually i dint watch finish all.
    Planning to watch it again. I only like watched the back part. -.-... LOOL.
    Nice ending eh!! Haha. Acually no need watch infront i also know the show already.
    I rock right! Haha. I want to watch Orphan now!!! People in school are talking about it.
    I'm very curious sial, who wants to watch? Watch with me leh!!
    I think i'll be able to go in. -.-. I look old, so pathetic. I hope i'll be lucky ba.
    Oh ya, i'm still loving Midnight Romeo. HAHA. OOO WOOHH WOOHH.

    Woke up this morning, AS USUAL. Roars, i wished government can make school hours shorter and start later.
    Don't understand why have to start so early la. We're not birds, we don't get worms.
    We only get big eyebags and feel sleepy. People my age, where got sleep early one.
    ._. So poor thing la us. LOL... Reached school, with my dance costume and my red umbrella.
    Look like ah toot. -.-. I walked the route that no one can see me, until i walk to the hall lo.
    Haha. Saw Yolande and Jonas chatting. Haha. First lesson was Math.
    So fedup, first thing teacher tell those never hand up ytd's homework one must hand in.
    Only then i realised i did the wrong worksheet, tmd. -.-. The other worksheet, totally blank lo wtf.
    So cher say no choice send me dentention. ROARS, NO WAY. DONT WASTE MY TIME.
    I did the whole fucked up worksheet during math class and handed up after class.
    See i'm superwoman. LOL. Nah.. Not really. Graphs give me headaches.
    I rather do Algebra la please. -.-. I know i crazy, lol. But really. LOL.
    PE was next period. Damn PE period lo. It's always boring. I want to exercise. ):
    I remember Yuying used to have those running and vigorous exercises.
    Bishanpark dont have one lo. Keep playing softball softball or what ball la.
    Zzz. So boring la, so dint do PE. Slack around with Jazreel and Josephine and Co.
    Josephine damn good at dancing la. I have to master bodyroll, i dont care.
    -.- She so damn pro man. LOL. Hmmmm. Had recess and went up for English class.
    Teacher dint come, geog cher took over. Gave us a comprehension worsheet and wants us to hand up when the period ends.
    She also said can hear music, so i hear hear hear and do do do.
    I did halfway, until i fell asleep. LOL! SO SHIOK EH. HAAH.
    But suddenly i hear those chair noises etc. and i woke up. Yay, i woke up at the right time.
    The period ended and it was time to hand up. Aiya, never finish tomorrow teacher will still give us back one lo.
    Lol. So do tomorrow lo. LOL. I know i love procrastinating. Hehehe..
    History next period. And Chinese. LOL. Chinese teacher also dint come.
    Went to Excel room. Damn boring la. ): Art was last period.
    I think the lesson was kinda short though. Haha. Did nothing, just listen to teacher talk about some surrealism artists.
    Quite interesting eh... Haha. I'm planning to find out more. Seems that artists have tragic stories behind them eh?
    Haha! Shall go do some SHANETTE'S RESEARCH next time when i'm extremely bored.
    One of them is Frida Kahlo. Wah her story is damn pain la. Cannot imagine.
    Ok, after art went to dance studio with Charlotte to put down our stuffs.
    Slacked in dance studio and waited for teacher to come.
    Charlotte and co. were seriously jokers. Haha. Though i don't really know them, i still find them funny.
    HAHA. Dance dance dance till 6.30pm. I so fattttttt and uglyyyyyyyyyyy. ZZZZZZZZZ.
    Wah cannot take it anymore. Zzzz. AND ANOTHER THING.
    I've been saying for dont know how many times already. UNLIMITED SMSES.
    SIGH TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXX. ): WHY EVERYONE CAN HAVE EXCEPT ME. I'M SO DEPRESSED.
    -.- (Over sucha thing? Not worth it. But who cares, i seriously wants it. ):)
    Walao, when can i get unlimited smses. Even the radio's advertising le lo.
    Wah so pathetic sial me!!!! I think like 3/4 of my friends already has it.
    Everytime text them they'll send me fucking short messages.
    AND I, THE IDIOT, DONT HAVE UNLIMITED CANNOT SEND SHORT MESSAGES.
    Walao. I really want unlimited la. WALAO WALAO WALAO WALAO WALAO!!!!! ):
    And i really want to go shop at Topshop. Sian, i wished mummy give up $500 to go shopping lo.
    ROARS. Ok, byebyebyebyebye.


    Ok, watch this. That guy must chill out, (THOUGH I KINDA FEEL THE SAME WAY AS HE IS LOL!!!!!!!)

    I think this is Frida's husband if i'm not wrong.. LOL. So ....... -.-.. LOL.