Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 30, 2009

    Crush.

    Hmph, April 2010, faster come!!! I want my new phone and my unlimited!!! :)
    God why are there so many strangers adding me here and there.
    -.- Irritating shitzx. I don't even know him, he ask me be his Gan wife. -.-
    Hopeless, useless, no life people. Somemore so kpo. LAME LA GO GET A LIFE.

    I wanted to cry my ass away yesterday night lo. :( My face.... is really destroyed...
    Walao, why uh! Is it because of exam stress/sunlight/dirty hands/menses/... ?!
    Ok whatever, it will recover. Of course it will. -.-
    Went to school feeling all tired like all the other days.
    Wednesday wednesday wednesday... We're in the middle of the week already.
    How fast is thattttt. :( Ok i admit i never concentrate at all during lesson times.
    I totally just panick my heart away cause teacher kept reminding us about how many topics we have to study and how much time we left till exam starts.
    Sigh, shit myself. SHANETTE, YOU'RE A LOSER K!
    I never fail to sleep during History lesson. SERIOUSLY LA TRIED NOT TO K.
    I slept during Science period too. But was disturbed by Chuanzhen.
    God damn irritating. Nah whatever. Chinese had to retest spelling. -_-
    I failed by one mark. Walao i so careless. Aiyo nevermind lo.
    Retested and i passed~~~ Woohoo. Went for assembly after that and i was alone at the back.
    :( It would be so awkward to walk to the front when everyone's sitting down ma..
    So sat behind alone with Nurul. Haha the play was very funny.
    They were acting to Shakesphere stories. LOL HAHA! Very cute one at some parts.
    Went back home, but before that, daddy drived to serangoon garden to get dog food.
    Then went gardian to get my facial wash then went to order buffet for this Sat.
    Weird much. Daddy say what Mooncake festival -.o. I've never celebrated that before.
    Ok i did when i was very young. VERY VERY YOUNG. Then never celebrated already.
    So weird that they suddenly wanna celebrate.. Aww nevermind, get to see cousins.
    Hope my pimples would be half gone already by then.. (Somehow impossible. -.-)
    Reached home, bathed and went Shop and Save to get ingredients so winnie can cook good food at night.
    -.- Bought some tidbits too. Rah wtf, zzz. I'm going to have my dinner soon.
    So ciao~~

    A NOTE TO ALL THE HORNY PERVERTS OUT THERE:
    HEY NO LIFE KIDS. What's up with you people?
    You cannot find true love then come online disturb young girls har?
    People you dont know also can say iloveyou imissyou muacks simi lanjiao also have.
    Please la, you all so free go find prostitute la. Fuck off from us k.