Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 29, 2009

    Here we go again

    I really dont have the mood to post nowadays. I feel damn awfully lazy...
    I'll probably just briefly describe my day. Hope i wont miss out on some parts.

    Sunday, 27th September 2009
    Had guitar lesson in the late morning. I feel so noob la really. Lol.
    And my freakish face is causing me alot of uncomfort. I need help really.
    I feel like asking mummy to bring me to doctor. Its like the amount of them is increasing man.
    I cannot take it already k. So gross so gross. If after the exams, this whole lot of cowdung on my face still dont disappear, i confirm go see doctor. -.-
    Ok went back home after that, and idk what i do. LOL. Should be slacking la. -.-
    Fridays Saturdays Sundays i always have no mood to do homework.
    It's like self-declare myself holiday though exams are like next week.
    Mummy and daddy want to bring Pound to some training place to train it.
    But needa sign up first, so we went Seletar idk where the training ground to sign up.
    We also brought Pound along to let him socialize with other dogs. :D
    You know i saw alot alot of very beautiful German Shepherds. ITS DAMN NICE!!!
    Dark, Tall, Handsome. HAHAH. See, dogs more handsome than human males lo.
    I was enjoying myself there cause the shepherds were all trained.
    They were all so obedient you know. Ohmygod la, so awesome k.
    Stayed there till like 6plus and headed back home to put Pound back and went for Dinner at Serangoon Gardens.
    Lol, keep going there. Go until i so sick of that place already.
    We keep eating the same food: Sushi Tei, Poh Sing Restaurant, Thai Food Restaurant.
    Keep repeating and repeating and repeating wtffffff. Boring shitz kk.
    Went back home, packed bag, did abit of art and read the book "A Child called It".
    This god damn book is god damn sadistic ok. The god damn mother deserves to go hell k.
    Don't know why the mother even treat her realblood son this way.
    It's really very sadistic. Will your mum ever stab you in your stomach?
    Will your mum ever make you go hungry for as long as 10 days?
    Will your mum ever make you go in a gas chamber?
    Will your mum ever make you go stay naked in a super duper cold bathtub for hours?!!?
    OHMYFUCKINGGOD, THIS BITCH DESERVES TO DIE, AND I MEAN DIE THE TERRIBLE WAY MANZ!!

    Monday, 28th September 2009
    I thought today was Andrew's birthday. But it turned out that i was wrong.
    I kept getting mixed up la. I thought it was 28th! I remembered greeting him on the 28th last year.
    And he just said thanks? -.- So i kept thinking it was 28th.
    Went to school as usualllll, Jazreel and Charlotte dint attend school.
    Urgh, I REALLY WANNA SKIP SCHOOL. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW CAN? :(
    Normal school day. Had Homec test. Not that hard cause i got revise phew.
    But obviously i forgotten some. It really came out all from the frigging textbook.
    Had math and english then went home. Told mummy i dont want to go tuition.
    So i dint go. Stupid they teaching Bio, i'm learniing bio la. Dont waste time lo.
    Stayed home and did math revision paper. I cannot concentrate!!!
    Nathanael was talking to me that time. So was Clarissa. And so was many more whom i dont remember.
    Keep distracting me la, cannot concentrate. So dint finish. Wanted to read geog book.
    BUT LATER I FALL ASLEEP HOW? -.- SO BORING. SO BORING BORING BORING.
    But time passes so fast. When i looked at the clock, it ws already 10pm plus.
    LOL. So used the computer till like 11plus and went reading the book again.
    That frigging sadistic book. But i wanna know how the boy survives ma. Heh...
    The poor boy :( Make me wanna cry man. What a poor life he's got. Really very poorthing..

    Tuesday, 29th September 2009
    Ok today's the real date of Andrew's birthday. Hehh... Stupid dumbdumb la me.
    I have had very nice sleeps these few days, weee i'm happy. Haha.
    Woke up and prepared for school. Hehe, i plan to wake up abit later than before for the rest of schooldays.
    :P Anyway i wont be late for school ma!!! Hehehaha.
    Math was the first period. I CONCENTRATED!!! I FINISHED THE WHOLE REVISION PAPER!!
    WOOHOO!! Was kinda happy with myself. LOL. PE was next. Badminton again.
    I so angry la. I keep losing lo!!! :( I only won like 1 or 2 times.
    What the fuck la. Make me damn pissed. Sigh whatever. Now my hand hurts like mad.
    Dint eat for recess and English was the next period.
    Damn boring. Do some stupid comprehension. Blah guess i was the only one who dint do.
    WHATEVERRRRR. That frigging comprehension wont help me in my exams k. -.-
    History was next. Slept for the last half an hour. Walao history also very boring la.
    -.- Urgh urgh urgh urgh. Tried to keep myself awake lo, but still ......
    Another break and Chinese was next. Teacher gave us back our comprehension test.
    Weeeee i got 9/10! HAHA. Told ya the comprehension was super easy! :P
    Had spelling for some idk what la. Dont know how to say it in english...
    Neither do i know it in chinese. HAHA. Loser sial me -.-
    Had Art for the last period. I DID ART TOO. HOW AMAZING MAN.
    It didnt look that great la. BUT ITS STILL ACCPETABLE AND I DINT WASTE MY TIME!!!
    Hohoho, happy with myself once again and went back home immediately.
    I couldnt wait to get home and bathe la. I feel so hot and stuffy. Dying of heat.
    But i ended up watching tv. LOLOL. I watched Legend of the Demigods.
    Its a nice show you know. But i missed alot of episodes already i guess.
    Still i know whats the story about la. Hehehee. Went to bathe after that.
    Everytime i see my face in the mirror, i can cry la. :(
    My face without pimples already so fugging ugly. NOW GOT PIMPLES, IT ADDS ON TO MY UGLINESS.
    I think i should smile more. SMILE MOREEEEE.(I'm going youtube to find comedy already. That's my remedy and it works everytime. HAHAHAHAHA)
    I'll be doing math again later! I have to go Amath next year or i'll die.
    I'll be starting on Science Asap already. By hook or by crook, have to go into double science also.
    I don't want to do Art/F&N/D&T. The worst kind of subjects ever. -.-
    So hmmm. That's about it. Ohya, i know my posts nowadays are damn boring.
    I'll update with pictures soon after exams, provided my face is in a better condition.

    OH YA, LOOK!!! I've made birthday invatations for brother!!!
    NICE RIGHT NICENICENICENICE??? LOLLLL. Ok actually i dont it is. -.-
    My editting skills have dropped like a million. Haven't been editing stuff for more than 5months.
    LOL! So... He requested me to help me when i dont want to.
    But i still did it cause i see him so poor thing. Want birthday party until so badly.
    Hehe, so i've did a good deed k. GOD REWARD ME UH!!! LOL. Ohman, i'm joking~
    Photobucket

    And last but not least, some of my dogs photos. :D

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    "Hey new kid, who are you! Trying to take my place hur!?"
    Photobucket
    "My name's Pound k! And yeah i'm trying to take your place! NEH NEH NI POO POO!!"

    This is not my dog. Its just the german i saw at Seletar. The colour's not that nice for a german shepherd, BUT HE STILL LOOK VERY CUTE WHAT!!!!
    Dont you feel like hugging him?? HAHA. His fur is damn smooth k.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Happy Birthday Andrew Chan Ming Wei. :D