Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 26, 2009

    My passion for dance will never die.

    Woke up at 11am today. I slacked awhile and went to bathe and prepare for dance.
    Haha. Prepared early today. :D Ate early too. Used the computer awhile and went for dance.
    Usual routine, went Cold Storage to get drinks. Jiejie kept saying she want chocolate.
    But dint get intheend, i dont know why too o-o . LOL. Went to studio and signed in. LOL.
    Went outside to look at books. Ok, i was just following Klaryce around.
    Saw teacher came in. She told us she almost forgot she got lesson with us today.
    Cause she was performing on f1 until she thought today rest day. LOL.
    Practised and practised, you know teacher really keep looking at me la!!! :(
    My mistakes she always spot. Then sometimes i was just randomly moving around with her steps.
    SHE TELL ME I DO WRONG LOL MAN!! I was just picturing and counting in my head.
    So i move with very small steps. Teacher so mean lo. LOL. She said Klaryce dontknow what very good.
    Shit i forgot. Must shake butt can already. -.- heheh...
    Truthfully, i cannot get the steps right again. Heh, my problem is like that la. :x
    So i keep forgetting steps and we had to keep redoing over and over again.
    Teacher Sheena said everyone was looking at me do cause most of them cannot remember.
    -.- THEN I DO ONE MOVE WRONG, EVERYONE ALSO WRONG, WE ALL REDO. -_-
    Stress stress stress, *do pushups*(the move in audition for "STRESS".) LOL.
    After class, we talked about the PeterPan theme. I realised its PeterPEN.
    Not peterpan. Somehow they changed it for idk what reason.
    And cause funkjazz, our moves look fierce(a ballerina say one. LOL), we're supposed to be Pirates.
    LOL. Teacher Sheena said she'll help us with our costumes, and show us next week.
    I'M SO EXCITED. HAHAHAH!!! I REALLY WONDER HOW GIRL PIRATES WILL LOOK LIKE!!!
    Confirm very cool one, cause teacher sheena dresses so cooly~ Excited!!!!
    Went back home after that and slacked again. Now i know why nicole had trouble uploading the video.
    ITS BLOODY 120MB PLUS SIAL?! FOR JUST 3MINUTES, ITS DAMN HUGE LA.
    Plus the quality is not that goood.... -.-... Klaryce and teacher Jovienne's video are like 25-30mb for 1minute plus. But their quality good one. Why nicole's one so huge..
    LOL. Nevermind, managed to copy it to my computer and now i've got the video!!
    But its really very big... Even YouSendIt cannot send.. So idk how to send it to you guys.
    I'll try it over the MSN if you people get to go online for a long period of time.
    Went to church after that. Recieved message from clarissa saying that she was going mass today too.
    Kewl, i saw her. HAHA. Today's the last day i'm going to see Father Luke preeching.
    :( He's gone to another church. :( Awww... But today's homily was really meaningful.
    It kept me thinking for quite awhile omg. Dont believe it. LOL.
    Went home after that and watch tv awhile then bathed. I didnt want to blog.
    Cause i dint had the mood to. But no one's chatting with me right now and i'm really very bored.
    Oh speaking of chatting, Josephine's name just popped out. LOL!?
    Ok so this is the end of my day. Mummy's been attituding me and i dont think i can take it any longer.

    Waliew eh. Klaryce Lim, cannot wait till next year june meh!!! :(
    I wanted to wait till next year june then write longlong post for you.
    I want to show you i can remember when i added you on friendster, when i add you on MSN, when i first talked to you, when you became my jiejie leh!
    Stupid girl, cannot wait. STUPID GIRL. LOL!!!