Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 25, 2009

    Dancedancedancedancedance.

    Aloha! Just finished writing the piece of shit below.
    See i write that shit first then i come post. -.- I took so long to write it out.
    But it still look so informal. Aiya i dont care also la.
    So formal to this dumbfuck for what. :X HAHAHAH! JAZREEL, SAY YOU LOVE ME K!
    I TOOK 30 BLOODY MINUTES TO WRITE THAT PORTION FOR YOU K!!!!! ❤

    I so power this morning, i woke up at 7am. HAHAHAHA. Irritating leh me.
    I slept at 12 yesterday night you know! The earliest out of this week leh!
    But woke up the latest out of this week wtf. Why everytime like that.
    So irritating. SO IRRITATING YOU KNOW. LOL. Winnie came in, shouted as if someone died.
    "EH SHANETTE, 7OCLOCK ALREADY YOU STILL SLEEPING! OYE!!!!"
    WOOSH, I quickly wake up and brush teeth etc. Super duper quick one. HAHA.
    Ohya! Yesterday Charlotte called me and say her grandmother passed away...
    ): Awww... Send my deepest condolences to your granny k. Smiles.
    So she dint come school today. Recieved message form Jazreel asking why i havent reached school.
    Cause most of the time i'll be in school like earlier than any of them.
    Haha!!! Reached school, and realised Yolande also came late. HA HA HA.
    JAZREEL IS ALONE! No wonder she come find me. Tsk, look at her. PFFT. Ok jk~
    Music was the first lesson. Had dont-know-how-to-spell test. -.- The do re me fa sol one.
    LOL!!!! Chinese period was next. Urgh. Had some comprehension test.
    It was rather simple eh! Simplest secondary school comprehension i've done.
    LOL. Recess, slacked, never eat. I was hungry though. Nevermind. SLIM DOWN!!
    English lesson was next. Did Speech compo. Rah i wrote nonsense. Dont think i can get good marks for it.
    Last period was Geography, finally a slack period. -.- LOL
    Cause i dint bring geography textbook. I just sat with Yolande for fun.
    She damn moody, so i try idiotic stuffs to make her smile. HAHA SHE REALLY DID.
    But i also very retarded la... LOL. I kept laughing for no reason and acted really childish.
    HAHAHAHA. But happy to see her smile. :D Went back home after that.
    Mummy was at home again. -_- Why is she always at home!! Make me so sian lo.
    Hehe.. Bathed and acted abit nuts again. LOL. Went heartland mall with Winnie.
    Sian, wanted to ask the electronic shops there if i can trade in my ipod.
    Every shop say they wont pay for such stuffs. Wth. -_-
    Went back home after that and fell asleep... Haha, was very tired and the aircon's very nice.
    Slept till 6plus, ate abit of chicken nuggets, stupid winnie's fault.
    LOL. Suddenly Nicole bombed me by telling me she uploaded the video. TSKKKK.
    THE FIRST VIDEO WAS REALLY LIKE SHITSHITSHITSHITTTTT. Urgh. I anyhow dance.
    Whatever. LOL. Funk Jazz performance not say very bad, but our synchronising very lousy.
    Lol. Tomorrow there's dance! Really hope we can learn fast.
    No time already walao. We're not even done with half the dance. ):
    Jiayou jiayou Ddreamz. LOL!!! Alright, shall end here with afew random pictures.

    These drawings are done by Charlotte Ng Jia Qi. She's damn fast man.
    10minutes or less to draw one drawing. Siao one so fast.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Dotdotdot. You cannot see what she wrote. -_-
    Ok she wrote: I WANT TO SLAP SHANETTE; CANDY XD! ITS HER FAULT IM CRAZY.
    -.-... Rah she is damndamn evil. EVILLLLLL.

    Ok this part of the post, is specially written for: Jazreel Loh Hui Yun
    How much more bitchy can you get? How much more irritating can you get?
    How much more idiotic can you get? How much more cowdung can you get?
    You know you piss me off most of the time cause you keep calling me...
    Dumbfuck, stupid, fishface, fuckface, shitface, irritating bitch, (aiya your words always same la.)
    But because you always call me that, you're my Jazreel Loh Hui Yun.
    Because you're Jazreel Loh Hui Yun, you're my babybunny.
    AND BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BABYBUNNY, I LOVE YOU EVEN IF THE EARTH TEARS APART.(HAHA ARE YOU TOUCHED???)
    I know i havent been remembering all those past anniversaries.
    BUT YOU NEVER TOO MA! You only remembered for the 1st and 2nd months leh!
    And today, if i never even said it was our date, i dont think you'll remember k!
    (Hehe, i'm so mean, but be grateful i'm dedicating this to you.)
    AND RIGHT, YOU SAY GIVE PRESENT LEH, MY PRESENT LEH??? LUCKY I NEVER BUY :P
    I may only have known you for like 6months, but i'm already married to you.
    Tsktsk, stupid Jazreel. Still threaten to divorce me if i dont post..
    Seeeeeee, i post this whole load of rubbish for you leh, last but not least......

    Happy 4th Month, BabyBunny. 25th will never be forgotten❤