Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 24, 2009

    Coincidence.

    You know why i dont wanna post? I got pictures to post.
    But i'm very lazy to go take my usb and then connect and then upload.
    LOL. Sigh. So boring posts. My blog's damn boring. But i've got loads to say.
    Hmmm... My last post was on... Tues? Right? Yeah right. Kay good.

    Wednesday, 23rd September 2009.
    I'm 14years and 2months old now! HAHA! :D Early in the morning, woke up and go school.
    Boring old shit life. SHIT MAN. Really shit man. :( Nothing much in school la.
    Also so boring, i dont wanna keep repeating school life. ITS S-H-I-T.
    After school, mummy fetched me home. Bathed and went Kovan to see Benjamin.
    Reached there, i realised only left him havent buy finish food.
    The rest all started eating already. So if i go buy food, i confirm last to finish.
    So dint eat. I just stared at them and talked. LOL.. But, Benjamin is frigging dao.
    Dont know why. WHATS UP WITH HIM MAN!?!?! Rah, nevermind. -.-...
    Finished eating, went back home. On the way home, complained alot to Crystal Lai.
    Heh.. Cause i was feeling damn pissed at the moment. YOU KNOW BEN VERY MEAN LA.
    I go all the way to Kovan just to meet him leh. Then he dao me. Talk damn little you know rah.
    All he said most of the time was: I taller than you i taller than you. -.-
    Zzz. Around 3.45pm, went back home. Damn pissed cause... I cannot see someone.
    I gave up the chance of seeing that someone because i wanted to see Benjamin.
    AND HE TREAT ME LIKE THAT. RAHHHH. Nevermind FORGETTTTT IT.
    I complained and complained, until i reached back home. I used long cut. LOL.
    Hehe. First time, i dont feel tired walking back from kovan.
    You know why, i took 20minutes to walk back. HAHAHA. Then reached home, i dont remember what i did at home...
    LOL... Mostly slacked la. Mummy's at home lo. Lol. At night, around 7.15pm, told mummy i wanted haagen dazs ice cream.
    Actual plan was to go Shop and Save and get Haagen Dazs ice cream.
    Stupid spencer so extra wanna follow me and winnie go buy. Make me cannot have GIRLS TALK with Winnie.
    Kukuass, i walked faster than them. Damn angry lo. Extra asshole. -.-
    Walkwalkwalk, i suddenly see this very familiar human infront of me, approx. 8m from me.
    LOL. Then i walked faster, and faster until i realised it was........ CG.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. So i started running until my shorts drop. -_- Stupid. LOL.
    When i reached, I SEE NO PERSON AT ALL. REALLY NO PERSON. HOW CAN IT BE.
    IT'S NOT ILLUSION K. I SWEAR IT WASNT. I nearly went bonkers. Cause I REALLY SAW HIM.
    I told Winnie, She ignore me. Follow my brother say i see ghost. WTF?
    Walao. I never see ghost k. I really saw k. I took alot of glances k!!!
    If it was an illusion, when i glance the second time, it'd be gone!!! -.-
    Rahhhhhh. I think he superman. LOL. Nevermind, he's a professional in hide and seek.
    Ended up going SPC to get Ben and Jerry's. LOL. Cause i very crazy la.
    Walk to the SPC way and not the Shop and Save way. So nevermind lo~
    Came back home after that and .... did nothing. Useless creature man me.

    Thursday, 24th September 2009.
    Stupid day. Every single lesson also test wtffffff.
    First period Science, got science test. Second period English, got vocab test.
    Third period Math, got math test. Last period Dance, GOT DANCE TEST.
    Dot dot dot... -.- Irritating sia. What a idiotic day. -.- So thats the end of my day.
    Nothing to say at all man. Reached back home, slacked and then fell asleep for 2hours plus.
    Went Shop and Save to get biscuits. Dont know why. LOL. I so fat. :(
    Charlotted called and said she couldnt come my house tomorrow cause her Granny passed away.
    :( So sad... Hais. I don't have the blogging mood already.
    My face is very kns now. My redred thing also havent come. Late already lo. -.-

    "And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."(Matthew 6:7)