Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 22, 2009

    Dumbass Shanette.


    Look at the lady in grey. She's sexy right!!!! LOL!!! I'm not being sacarstic.
    Her dance is damn great, though she's also abit fleshy la. But that's what makes her hot. HAHA


    Like seriously, see, in this video, she's the one in black. WOOHOO!


    She's in blue in this video. :D
    Woohoo. I love her clothes man. So sexy eh? LOL. Okeh enough of the sexy shitz.

    Woke up in the morning at 6.15am. -__- i keep thinking i'm late. Dont know why.
    Rah. Went to school and normal lessons began shortly after assembly.
    Very boring la really. After recess, all of a sudden i went all crazy.
    About...... dotdotdotdotdot. 37325464 248724 489. It's like wth, really, what's up with you, shanette?
    I went around asking Charlotte, Yolande, Jazreel, and even Chuanzhen for help.
    LIKE WTF. -.- Really i've gone insane. Sigh man. Ok whateverrrrrrr.
    Last period was Art. Lol. Dint do anything and just slacked. Ran home after that, literally.
    Bathed and was telling and saying the same things i've said to Jazreel and co.
    Had tuition after that. Someone whom i've added in facebook one week ago, accepted me today.
    It's like a freaking wrong timing cause i was having tuition when he asked who i was.
    I couldnt talk much cause teacher was busy explaining the math sums to me.
    Frigging hell, how much more unhappy moments will i go thru today? -.-

    RAHHH. I REALLY HOPE HE'LL COME THIS SAT LA.. :( His existence is so surreal.
    He might be just one street down from me, but he seemed to be so far.
    It's like he's at one end of the world while i'm at the other.
    How saddening. Its practically my fault for being such a dumbass. -_-