Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 21, 2009

    Wished i was prettier...

    What's up yo!! Terribly sorry for not posting. LOL.
    Really nothing to post. Never study, never go out, never do anything interesting.
    Hehhh.. Have been chatting with Nathanael quite alot recently.
    Weird thing O.O. LOL. Nevermind, i've got people to talk to woohoo!!! :D
    You know i skipped tuition today. WOOHOO! I dint gave a damn about the stupid call they gave me.
    Seriously, i hate the tuition centre. God damn boring. ):
    Think i shall skip yesterday's post. Really nothing one.
    Practically i stayed home for the whole day and only went Sushi Tei to have dinner.
    Ate afew sushis and Cha Soba, then a scoop of Black Sesame ice cream.
    Like that only, i'm full already. Actually i ate quite alot huh.. LOL!!!
    That was the end of my Sunday. SUNDAY SERIOUSLY SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!
    Should i go cat class? Can waste my sunday away. Rah. LOL.

    Today also same thing tsk. Stayed home and rot till evening time.
    Went Wetland reserve for idk what reason. LOL. Stayed there awhile only.
    Then went Woodlands for idk what reason again. AND I ACTUALLY SAW A LIMOUSINE.
    FIRST TIME IN SINGAPORE K!!!! HAHAHAHA! But not that long la. Probably 2car's length.
    Hmmm yup. HAHA. Then daddy ask me where they park the car. I go say Carpark.
    HAHAHAHAHAA. DADDY TELL ME MUST BANG THE WALL THEN CAN PARK. HAHA. Cause it's too long.
    :P I'm so stupid right. HAHAHA. Pigs have got no brains hehe.
    Saw my old house and the woodlands estates. Wth why they change the colour.
    From orange to Green. -_- So ahgua colour tskkkkk.
    After that daddy decided to go Sembawang and eat. :D The... okeh idk whats the shop name.
    Haha, SunKeh(HAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS. LOL!!!! But it's pronounced this way.).
    Cantonese name i think. Ok i really dont know. Ate finished, wanted to go Sembawang Shopping mall.
    But the freaking carpark is damn idiotic pls. -.- Keep jamming one.
    Until now, i dont know how the new sembawang shopping mall looks like. -___-
    So dint go and turned back home. I slept in the car. Rah, the thought of going home kills me.
    THE THOUGHT OF HAVING SCHOOL TOMORROW IS WORSTTTTTT. SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL.
    I got Dance test this week. ): I'm like so dead. My turns are horrendous.
    DIEEEEEEEE. Ok nevermind, hope other stuffs pull my score up.
    Going to have Math and Geog test this week too. BULLSHIT!!!! I havent study yet.
    How smart of me right??? ): Ok i promise i will study. PROMISEEEE!!!

    Man, i took 40minutes plus just for this bloody short post? -.-
    Wanna know why? Cause i'm talking to Toh Qian Yu(Dont know why she's so exceptionally different today. Must be because she misses my voice cause i just rang her up.) and Nathanael.
    WOOHOO~ Very fun talking to them. Really~~! :D Today's qianyu is really entertaining.
    Not like other times when she only sends me a 'lol' or a 'o.o' . -.-
    Hehe. Hope tomorrow's not a boring day. (Ok i'm just bored so i said this. Obviously tomorrow it'll be a boring day. -.-)
    I really got nothing to post already. HAHA. I think this post is rather random.
    Or probably not. IDK. I type abit, i go chat. Then come back idk where i've stopped.
    Rah. -.- LOL. SAYONARA!!!!!