Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 19, 2009

    I hope it's really you.



    一开始 我以为 爱本来会很容易
    From the start, i always thought that love was so easy.
    所以没有 经过允许 就把你放心底
    So, without permission, i've put you deep in my heart.
    直到后来有一天 你和他走在一起
    Until one day, you and him were walking together.
    我才发现 原来爱情 不是真心就可以
    Only then i realised, love dont only need a sincere heart.

    我感动天 感动地 怎么感动不了你
    I moved the sky, i moved the ground, but why cant i move you?
    明明知道 没有结局 却还死心塌地
    I know this has got no ending, but still, i dont wanna give up.
    我感动天 感动地 怎么感动不了你
    I moved the sky, i moved the ground, but why cant i move you?
    总相信爱情会有奇迹 都是我骗自己
    Always believed that love will have miracles, but i'm just lying to myself.

    以为自己不再去想你
    I thought i wouldnt go think about you.
    保持不被刺痛的距离
    Try to stay as far as i can from you.
    就算早已忘了我自己
    But even if i've forgotten who i am,
    却还想要知道你的消息
    I would still want to know what you're doing.

    IS IT NICE?? IS IT IS IT? Ok i know my english very lousy. My chinese is, not need to say.
    LOL. So of course my reading got quite abit of problem.
    Those english translations, i put in one. LOL. Cause i know got some people also like me, hate chinese. HAHAHAH.
    Dont blame me if its wrong or what k!!! Tried my best already LOL.
    Very meaningful right? Its an old song i think. My daddy's been asking me to on this song for him.
    How weird. o.o But he very funny, he keep telling me wrong title, no wonder i cannot find.
    He was like, jiejie, help me find, 感谢天感谢地 leh. O.O was my reaction.
    So i went to find. Findfindfind, no results found. ._. But he managed to find it for himself.
    LOL. Then after that, i hear him hear, i also like. HAHA. So i went to find.
    I only realised daddy told me the wrong title at that moment. -_-
    Daddy ah daddy. Very funny right. -.- LOL. SERIOUSLY DONT BLAME ME IF THE LYRICS IS WRONG OR WHAT.
    LOL!!!! This is the first chinese music video i've ever posted up in my blog.
    This singer must be very honoured. *LAUGHS OUT REALLY LOUD* Okeh i kidding only.
    Think this song suits Klaryce alot eh. :X

    Later i've got dance! Woohoo woohoo. DANCE DANCE DANCE MUAX MUAX MUAX. :D
    Will be back!!!! Soon. :D

    UPDATED @ 3.40PM
    Heyheyhey. I'm back from dance. (: Not really happy with myself during dance today.
    Cause i totally dont know what the teacher doing. I feel so sad.
    ): Hope i can get the steps right soon. Probably going Rachel's house to practise.
    She says her house there got bigbig mirror. LOL. Really hope i can get it right.
    Teacher say i got groove. But sometimes i "lembeh lembeh" one.
    I think it means i not enough energy. She says i need to sharpen more.
    Ok... I'll try my hardest. -_- Klaryce got take video. I'm sure like shit.
    I dint really see it clearly. BUT I'M SURE I'M LIKE SHIT!!!! D:
    Rah, not that i dont want to have confidence in myself, it's really cmi. -.-
    PRACTISEEEEE. AND I REALLY WANT TO GET INTO THE SCHOOL'S DONT KNOW WHAT DANCE.
    Must man. I can get the steps correct already. Hehehahahehe. :P
    I think i need to work more on my style now. Ok then, style it is. :D
    Going church later. :D

    Is 14yearold and 17yearold a big gap? Why does it seem like to me?
    Probably too many people saying i'm young. -_- People who are 16 says i'm JUST 14.
    So obviously for a 17yearold, confirm say i'm a small kid.
    Actually i am.. Walao, wished i was 15/16 now. ): Really hope some person isnt 17.

    UPDATED @ 9.07PM
    You Belong With Me is a forever-wont-get-sick-song. I'M SO UPSET. ):
    UPSET THAT MY BLOG GOT HATERS. UPSET THAT I DONT THINK I CAN GET AN ITOUCH.
    UPSET THAT I DINT GET TO SEE SOME PERSON TODAY. UPSET THAT I HAVE TO BE STUCK AT HOME AGAIN TOMORROW.
    UPSET THAT I ALWAYS CANNOT GET THINGS I WANT UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE.
    "I want new phone i want new phone." And poof, next day i'll see them holding a new phone.
    "I want new clothes i want new clothes I WANT NEW CLOTHES!!!" And POOF, i see them with tons of beautiful new clothes.
    WTF I AM LIKE, PIECE OF SHIT. -.- RICH KID? YOU KNOW RICH IN WHERE? IN DREAMS. -.-
    That's where. It's just 308bucks. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY CANT AFFORD.
    Hais. I'm really not in the mood. NO UNLIMITED SMSES, NO ITOUCH, NO FREEDOM.
    STUDY STUDY STUDY. THATS ALL THEY CARE. PIECE OF SHIT. -.-