Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 18, 2009

    IS WHAT THE "BUCK" THE DECENT WAY OF SAYING WHAT THE FUCK?



    Okay WHAT THE BUCK. LOL. This video is like damnnnnnnnn... LOL.
    He's like shooting his words damn fast la. Siao one. If he go debate or what right, CONFIRM WIN. LOL.
    Seriously holy fast la. My god, no breath already man he. HAHA. Crazy guy. HAHA.
    Is What the Buck the decent way of Saying What the FUUCKK? HAHA. Funny thang there.

    Woke up at 6.45am this morning. Winnie came knocking into my room telling me the sun come out already, why am i still in bed.
    I dint even knew it was so late la. The curtains were down and it was still so dark lo.
    Hehe, quickly wake up and went to school. Woohoo school release us at 12.15pm today.
    WOOHOO! :D Had Music test today. I passed though i got one freaking note wrong.
    I thought must like follow that the book says. Then idk la. It's Josephine's book.
    HAHA. But nevermind, I PASSED WOOHOO! Guitar leh!! i actually passed, ok thats a good thang.
    Chinese was the next period, boring shitz la. AIYO CHINESE IS ALWAYS BORING KAY.
    Recess and English then last but not least, Geography. Rah rah.
    Went home after that and watched Moonlight Resonance, AGAIN. HAHA. Nice show pls.
    :D Went to bathe after that and now i'm blogging woohoo. I always blog for the sake of something. -.-
    I blogged today cause of that video on top. Edwin told me he can compare with Ryan Higa.
    O.O I dont know whoose he. HAHAHAH. So Ryan Higa is still more popular. LOL.
    Will come and blog again if there are any updates. Cya. BYEE.

    UPDATED @ 10.54PM
    HELLO I TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU WANNA KNOW? I WANT AN ITOUCH IMMEDIATELY.
    I HATE MY IPOD CLASSIC. ITS DAMN BULKY. AND MY SONGS INSIDE CANNOT BE RETRIVED.
    AND I DONT WANT TO SO SHANG XIN RESTART THE WHOLE THING. I WANT ITOUCH.
    I WANT I WANT I WANT. I WANNA THROW MY IPOD CLASSIC AWAY. SERIOUSLY.
    (Ok kidding only, i wanna to trade in LOL!) HELPPPP. I WANT ITOUCH!!!!!