Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 17, 2009

    One hearted.

    Sup guys. I'm here. I didnt want to blog one initially. Cause i wasnt in the mood to do so.
    LOL. But nevermind, i've got nothing to do anyways.

    Woke up this morning as usual, prepared and head to school feeling very tired. -.-
    First lesson was Science, followed by English, then Math.
    The only three lessons i had today. :D Modular CCA was after math.
    Had fun, though i DEproved after one week of not having school dance.
    Teacher taught us new dance, ITS COOL. HAHA! But this dance not everyone dancing.
    ): Must go thru audition then can go in. -_- i die. I want to go in..
    Ohman, i want i want i want!!!! Practise makes perfect. Fine, i'll practise.
    Went home and bathed immediately. Stupid Weijie told me his school end at 3plus.
    So i slacked at home. Then he last minute tell me 2plus. He expects me to fly there izzit.
    Rahs, so immediately rushed out of the house and ATTEMPTED to went MontFort.
    Stupid, i cannot find the place, i ended up going back home and Weijie came to find me.
    Got the book and headed home immediately. Walao so many people's not inside the annual.
    Ate dinner and went spc to get my magazines. Not long after, i fell asleep.
    That was like only 6.30plus. -.-!!! I slept all the way till 9.20pm!!!!
    Crazy man. I woke up, feeling very not right. -.- I thought i was supposed to go school already. HAHA.
    Went to bathe. THE WATER DAMN COLD. ALL THE HEATER'S FAULT. NOW I'VE GOT COLD.
    Rahs, i just recovered, and now the sickness is back. WHAT THE HELL.
    I was really shivering mygod. Stuuuupid. Rested awhile and went to watch show.
    Now blogging. Quite a short day for me la haha. My stomach's not well too. -.-
    My bowels is like, ok i dont want say. -.- LOL!!!

    Yeah, end of post today. LOL. Tomorrow's Friday already. Actually planning to have lunch with Jazreel.
    But i dont think can already. I dont feel like going anywhere tomorrow lo.
    School ending at 12.15pm tomorrow WOOHOO! But something tells me tomorrow's going to be a boring day too.
    So.... LOL. Saturday. I hope Saturday will really be a good day.