Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 9, 2009

    I'm officially sick, but i hate it.

    Im sick im sick im sick sick sick. Screw it. What a wrong timing.
    I wanted to be sick for like ages, but i wanted it during school days.
    NOW HOLIDAY LET ME SICK. ROARS.... So wrong!!!!
    I'm down with a sorethroat and a bad flu. ._. Bad until i cannot smell tasty food.
    MY NEIGHBOUR LIKE MAD COW LIKE THAT, KEEP PRAY PRAY PRAY FOR THE 7TH MONTH.
    PRAY UNTIL SO MUCH SMOKE. MAKE MY FLU EVEN WORST. DAMN STINK CAN ANOT.
    SMELLY LIKE KNSKNSKNS. I'm sure they're praying for luck from the ghosts la.
    Crap la, like that also can. They keep calling some freaking thing then chant chant chant.
    Siao eh! SMELLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Then got alot of people somemore. Weird thing.

    I cannot have a nice sleep la. First my nose, then next my stomach. Lol.
    My stomach damn bloated. I very lazy go toilet. Cause after i wake up, i sure cannot sleep one ma. Hehe.
    I tolerate lo, heh? Tolerate till around 9.30am, CANNOT TAHAN LIAO.
    Rush to toilet. LOL! So i woke up lo... ): So tired. I still half asleep...
    Yawns. And my throat suddenly feel very pain. URGH. Here comes my sorethroat.
    Asked aunty for a cup of water, and daddy bought roti prata for breakfast! ._.
    Die liao, lol. Ate abit only, then watched tv. Suddenly Sally called.
    So chatted with her awhile. Bathed after that and prepared. I GOING OUT! :D
    Hehehe.. See! I sick at such a wrong timing right!!! Pathetic piece of shiat.
    I dont know what to wear. Lol. I so fat, wear what clothes also ugly one. ._.
    Jiejie suggested me to wear Cardi with some tank inside. Look look look, chose one and wore.
    Obviously, still fat. Lol.. Sigh man. Prepared finished, headed out of house at 12plus.
    Slowly walk out of house, cause jie still at home EATING. Laugh out loud la she.
    My flu is damn irritating... Reached City Hall around ... 12.45pm like that.
    Jiejie havent reach lo. So i walkwalkwalk around. Walk till suntec. :D
    Reached suntec, jie also just reached. LOL. She got people fetch her. Haha.
    Walked around again, bought food. ._. The Cheesy Tofu is seriously damn nice!
    Its damn cheesy omg. I wanna try it again! Bought drink, then klaryce went to get her pencil case.
    Bought already, went Engwah get tickets for BandSlam. Damn ghostly.
    LOL. Cause no people one. Have la, but supersupersuper little. Buy 3.05pm tickets.
    Cause that's the only slot available.. HAHAHA. Weird cinema...
    Walked around after that. Walk here walk there. Nothing to walk one lo.
    -.- Walked to the dont know where(HAHA), jiejie buy Crispy Chicken. Ooo.
    Looked tasty! Hahaha, i dint buy. Went back to cinema, i bought Hotdog bread. LOL.
    The show was ok la. Heh.. Watch finished, went toilet. LOL?! The toilet big eh.
    Hahah. Shopped at Cotton On after that. Shit ass, if only i brought super alot of money today.
    I sure buy the whole shop. -.- LOL KIDDING! But i saw alot of clothes that i want.
    Tried alot too. Most of them dont look nice on me. I saw the Glossy tights!!!!
    $24!!! Omg, i'm going back there to get it. Tsk. Heheh. Went Cotton On Body after that.
    I SAW ALOT OF NICE CLOTHES AGAIN. URGH. I REALLY REGRETTED NOT BRINGING MONEY.
    Nevermind, will go back there again. Walked awhile more then went home.
    Was tired already... Haha. Reached home before 8. Woohoo, i'm suffering like fuck because of my flu.
    -'- .....






    NEXT TIME GROW UP CONFIRM NO BOYS WANT ONE. CAUSE. IM. SUCHA. UGLY. BIG. FAT. BITCH.