Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 10, 2009

    I'm stoned.

    Hello everyone. I'm so sickkkkkkkk. ):
    My throat hurts, my nose like shit like that, m whole body feels so weak.
    What the fuck la. Sigh. Why sick during the hols. -_- Did i do something wrong?
    Mygosh la.. Hais. Forget it. Don't really wanna make myself sound like i'm going to die.

    Woke up this morning by my angry mother. She came into my room, offed my aircon, and scolded me.
    I was still so blur cause i was so tired. Ok, let me start all over.
    I was having a very adventurous dream. Really eh!!! Then dream dream dream.
    When it was coming to the climax.... "SHANETTTE WHY IS THIS CHECK DOING HERE?!"
    Mum's talking about the tuition fees. -.- I dint know at first what she was saying.
    Pls la, im still dreaming la, i still wanted to make a nuisence cause she never let me finsh my dream lo!
    But she kept scolding and scolding so loudly, then storm out of the room.
    ?!?! WHAT I DO SIA. I was merely SLEEPING AND DREAMING AWAY.
    Ok anyway, it was really my fault for forgetting to pay my tuition fees.
    -.- So woke up, went into my mum's room to take my phone.
    Then she scolded me again BLAAAAAAAH all the way. She told me to walk to Heartland to pay.
    Lol. 10plus that time. WALK THEN WALK LO, no big deal. -.- I can exercise what.
    My gain leh. But the thing is, i feel sick. I want to sleep more. ):
    The sun is glaring into my eyes so damn badly. -.-
    Walked out to Heartland, went to Smartlab. And guess what, the person in charge havent come.
    The teacher who was there teaching told me he'll only come in at 1pm.
    ?!?!?! It was only 10plus that time lo!! I cannot possibly wait till 1pm right.
    So that teacher told me i could pay on my tuition day and will tell the person in charge not to charge me extra.
    Then say what if he ask anything about the fees, call that teacher.
    So he left me his number and told me his name.. :o... What a weird teacher..
    At first i dont even know he was a teacher. ._. He looked quite young to me.
    Lol. Ok, went off after that. I not happy i come all the way the Heartland and do nothing.
    So i went Old Chang Kee get food and Cupwalker to get a cup of strawberry juice.
    Lol, sick still drink. I really never die before. -.- Heheh...
    While walking back, i kept feeling so giddy la tmd. -.- ALL THE SUN'S FAULT.
    WHY MUST IT BE SO SUNNY LEH!? Nevermind, took almost an hour to walk there and come back.
    Finally reached home, head to my room and dropped to my bed. I only felt like sleeping.
    But i dint sleep. Lol. Don't really know what was in my mind that made me unable to sleep.
    Ate lunch while lying on my bed. Power right. That's how weak i am. Cannot even sit straight wth.
    Ok kidding only. :X Slacked the whole afternoon, cannot do anything also in my condition.
    Want to go out grab a bite also cannot. No money No energy. RAH.
    Stare at the computer screen also nothing to do. Lol. I was busy "entertaining" this weird guy.
    York Koon. -.-. I dont know if that's his name la. He tell me call him Gecko. He's like a really random guy.
    So random eh!!! He added me this morning. So i asked him who was he.
    He told me he don't know me and he don't know when he added me. -.-....
    Nevermind, he told me he was from yuying. He tell me yuying this school no one know one.
    Cause he gave me shortcut: yyss. Lol. So qiao eh? Realised he was from 3E.
    But i don't have any clue who he was leh... But the name's like so familiar la.
    He kept telling me to ask him questions. -.-? Ask what sia. Also nothing to ask. Tsk.
    Chat chat chat. Suddenly asked me if i knew who Guoliang was. Lol.
    I forgot who Guoliang was la seriously. Then i think think think. I remembered i saw this Guoliang guy last year.
    Ooo. So... this Gecko guy knows Guoliang. Ok.
    Then he wanted my number. I told him i cannot sms. I don't really want to give my numbers to strangers la...
    Then he say nevermind one la. So i think he won't text me. So i gave lo.
    Gecko: You really give ar? You not scared bf angry ar?
    Shanette: ? I no bf.
    Gecko: O.O u flirt? nono.
    Shanette: ??????????
    Gecko: I mean your standard so high ar?
    Shanette: No.

    Roughly it was like that. WEIRD PERSON RIGHT? ._. I say i no bf he say i flirt.
    How funny. Then after that he asked if i wanted his. He goes the rubbish arguement.

    Gecko: oic wan mine ?
    Shanette: anything.
    Gecko: !? wan and dont wan. whr got anything.
    Shanette: got. lol. you want give then give. dont want then sua lo. lol....
    Gecko: u wan i give. u dont wan i dont give. is lidat de.
    Shanette: =.=
    Gecko: follow the law
    Shanette: ya follow shanette law. I ANYTHING.
    Gecko: hmm .. im the boss over here. so follow the geecko law.
    Shanette: lol? -.- dont give then,
    Gecko: okay ;D
    Shanette: lol.

    Lol not? -.-. And then he.... AIYA, HE VERY RANDOM CORRECT ALREADY. LOL.
    Don't really wanna spend my time blogging about him anyway. Lol. -.-
    Random people..... -__________-

    After chatting, ate dinner and almost wanted to fell asleep.
    My eye suddenly hurt so badly. What the hell la. ._. I watched finished the Channel8
    show.
    Went into my room and fell asleep. 1hour plus later woke up.
    Phew, lucky i managed to wake up. Scared parents come back home already i still sleeping later they knock my head.
    Don't know what to do after i wake up. I want to bathe but i'm damn hot. ._.
    Whole body so hot, like stone don't wanna move. So i just stayed at the sofa and looked out of the window.
    ._. Wished singapore would snow. ): Nothing to do, went down to Kitchen to find something to eat.
    But nothing... I wished got some fruits or something... My mouth damn dry.
    Nevermind, watched tv after that. Watched finished, went to bathe.
    Now blogging. Actually wanted to just blog a short post.
    Dint know it'll end up so long. Heh.. Shall stop here.