Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 11, 2009

    Justin Bieber is sucha cute person!!



    Ohmygosh, this guy is damn cute hahahah! I watched his videos.
    LOL DAMN CUTE. SO CUTE SO CUTE. He's 15 this year uh. My god don't look like sial.
    HAHAHA. He look like the Wizards Of The Waverly Place that Max eh.. LOL.

    I'm still craving for ice cream. And my counter seems to be day and night dreaming.
    Its supposed to be 5k only. I SWEAR IT'S 5K!! Why suddenly become 11k?!?!
    PEOPLE REFRESH ALSO CANNOT REFRESH UNTIL 6K PLUS IN 2HOURS OR SO WHAT.
    It's like in the night around 10plus, it was still 5k, then at night around 2plus, IT BECAME 11K.
    In between, i still checked. IT WAS STILL 5K LEH!!! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH IT LA.

    I slept at 3.30am yesterday night. Power to the max. -.-
    I went into my room at 10.30pm. Cause of my flu, daddy tell me go sleep earlier.
    Then i read book, read until 11.45pm, still not tired. Then don't know what to do.
    Go carry weights anyhow punch up and down. LOL?! Then went to bloghop awhile.
    Still cannot sleep. .______. Around 1plus going to 2, i sneaked into brother's room to check if he's computer was on.
    LOL. SO IT WAS INDEED ON!!! HAHA. Ok! So took his laptop into my room.
    Surfed the net awhile, laptop no battery. -______- lousy computer Shit stuff.
    Put back the computer at around 3 like that. Then went to slack around again.
    I ate 4 pieces of bread last night. I WANNA DIE LO. I FEEL LIKE DYING LO. TMD.
    ._. Sigh. Nevermind. I don't think i'll be eating dinner tonight. Seriously cannot take it anymore.
    I'm not exercising and i still can eat so much. MY METABOLISM VERY LOW SOMEMORE.
    HAIS. I'm sucha useless freeak. Supposed to go gym with Qianyu.
    THEN, MY FREAKING FLU MAKE ME CANNOT GO. Only can sit at home and rot.
    When i say sit at home, obviously all i can do is, Eat and Sleep. PIECE OF SHITTT.
    I WAS STILL THINKING OF EATING PASTAMANIA FOR TODAY'S LUNCH. WADAEFF.
    I'M NOT GOING TO EAT DINNER. N O T G O I N G T O, R E A L L Y.
    Sigh. I'm going to eat ice cream soon. ): Shit myself.