Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 13, 2009

    Pound, Welcome to the 222 family!

    Hock Lai & Eileen's wedding trailer.... from Alternus on Vimeo.


    Ok this is a vid of my uncle and auntie in law. HAHA. They damn cute eh. LOL.
    I dint go their wedding... LOL. Cause i went out with Klaryce that day... :X

    Woke up in the morning around 8plus. No la, i was still lying on my bed actually.
    Cause brother came into my room for idk what reason. So he woke me up.
    But i pretended that i was still sleeping. So... Fell asleep again.
    Till 10plus then wake up. I very tired still... But i've got guitar lessons.
    So still have to wake up. Prepared and went to kovan.
    After guitar lessons, mummy told me spencer wanna go Pasir ris see German Shepherd.
    LOL. Yeh, Spencer Tan has always wanted a German. Mummy also said we having BBQ.
    Shocked at first, wondered whoose bbq was it. Then she said it was Daddy's company's one.
    BBQ was from 1.30 to 4plus. A freaking weird timing for BBQ right. -_-
    Then daddy mistaken. He thought bbq starts at 4plus. Actually thats natural.
    Which idiot opened that bbq sial. So no brains. Went to see dog lo.
    DAMN STINK LA I TELL YOU. One reason was cause of the humidity level.
    It was like, RAIN JUST STOP. Of course humid la. So hothothothot and wetwetwet.
    There were 3 big germans and 5pups locked up. The big ones are huge...
    When they stand up, its like they reach my shoulders leh.. SCARY MUCH!!
    The pups, 3months old only. LOOK HUGE. They're even bigger than Hero(My pom).
    Huge huge huge. LOL. But they're cute!! Thats the very first time i go so close to german shepherds.
    Pups mah, not fierce one. They're really so cute and very obedient.
    Daddy say must find the german pup very BLACKKKKK one, so next time grow up the colour will be just nice.
    LOL. Dogs colours fades a little when they grow up. Hero very black when i first bought him!
    Now his colour is so so nice la! Luv him man.
    So the pups there... The colour not so nice la. They still are very adorable.
    There was one particular one that caught my family's attention.
    He is borned from a different father. So he looked a little different from the rest.
    His colour is darker than all the other pups. He looked handsome. HAHA.
    I thought daddy dont wanna buy. Cause we stayed there for a very long time. -.-
    He kept looking at the pups. LOOK LOOK LOOK, then...... OK LETS GET THIS.
    *points to the darker coloured one.* Haha! Yay! We've got a new dog!!!
    Brought him back home and chubb was damn.... Fierce. LOL.
    But everything calmed down soon enough. Bathed him and thought of a name for him.
    Decided to name him Pound. LOL. Wanted Cash. But very... Lame. -.-
    Then used london money lo. POUNDDDDD. HAHAHAHA. I know my dogs have very weird names except for hero.
    Stuuuupid. Dont know why i even named Hero, Hero. -.- Should name him Gucci or something.
    Cause my other Pom is called Bebe. LOL!!! My next female dog, i'll call it Chanel.
    Hahahahahhahh!! My nick's Chanel you know! Alot of people call me Chanel you know!
    I'm being so retarded. -.- They call me Chanel cause they dont know how to pronounce Shanette.
    -________- I took a few photos of the new dog. HIS FACE IS BLACK LA.
    CANNOT SEE ONE. BLACK BLACK BLACK. But try and see carefully, can see the eyes one.
    HEHEH... Daddy chained him awhile. But he hated the chain. And kept trying to bite it off.
    Its impossible cause its metal chain. LOL. See him so xinku, daddy let him go.
    He's so obedient anyway! He's probably sleeping now...

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    UPDATED @ 9.53PM
    Okeh.... Too much of a coincidence. -______-
    Recieved call from Valerie. Recieved call from Meiyi also. -_______-!!!!
    Don't know they were fighting until Meiyi called me. Don't really know how Valerie got my number either..
    Both couzs now having war. Scary to the max yo. LOL.
    Can go www.cameron-ang3l.blogspot.com to see it. PHEW. THEY WERE HOT.

    Actually i know you don't know what i'm saying. From top to bottom.
    Nah, nevermind. I also dont know. Recently i've been crapping alot WHICH I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND.
    Something must be wrong with me. Either too high or i'm too lonely... ): HAHA.
    Well, long time no see Val and her sisters. Probably the next time i'll see them is... CNY. HAHA.
    TOMORROW'S SCHOOOOOOL. THIS IS SO DEADLY. ):