Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    SHANETTE DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK.

    So dumbdumb one. I just updated my facebok status saying that i don't wanna blog due to laziness.
    Yet i'm still here. LOL. Aye since here already then blog lo. -_-
    SO LAZY LEH REALLY. HEHEHEHAHA.

    Monday, 14th September 2009
    Nothing much la actually. School reopened. HOLY BORING.
    I got Homec Practical test and i never bring ANYTHING. NOTHING MAN.
    Then i was thinking of a way to tell teacher cause i'm afraid she'll scold or what.
    Hehe. First period was Science. Don't really know how i'm going to rush thru so many rubbish topics. -.-
    IT WAS RECESS THEN HOMEC LE LEH!!!! I wanted to go find the teacher during recess.
    But i was unable to find her. Make me so no patience. LOL. I was getting fedup already.
    Cause i scared later in class ask her gimme retest she kill me. All teachers like that one lo.
    You ask them personally, they'll treat you better. In front of class like some big idiot like that. :X
    So class started, told teacher and asked teacher if can retest.
    She dint scold me, but she don't want to stay back just because of me :X
    Hehe. So she told me to go down buy rice then cook. I told her i was cooking Fried rice.
    So she tell me go around to ask for ingredients, fired rice very chincai(anything) one.
    Haha! But i was too shy to ask around. So mean to take people's food. ):
    So teacher helped me. Sigh man, whoever marries me, sure die one.
    Cause Shanette Tan don't know how to cook. ): I'll be sucha poor wife next time.
    Later guys see this post, don't wanna marry me already. HAHAHAHAHHAA.
    Rubbish right. -.- Hehe. I very stress la really. I admit i never cook fried things before.
    Cause got one time the oil hit me. I SCARED ALREADY. GOT KONG JU GAN(PHOBIA).
    Then still cook fried rice. Sigh. But i still tried. Actually not bad leh.
    But i go waste time cutting another chicken at such a wrong timing, it became overcooked.
    I think. I dint eat it. Such a piece of shit. Hehehehh...
    Quite a number of guys in my class cooks well seh. Quite cute right. HAHA.
    So now boys must become Househusband, the wives go out work. :X
    Had 2more lessons and went back homeeeeee. Went j8 with Jazreel first.
    Haha, cause going same way ma. Then she wanted to get Subway for her lunch/dinner idk.
    I bought cookies! Hehehe... Fat right nevermind. I never eat breakfast nor lunch.
    HEHE. Home after that and slacked. Heh, cause after that, i'll be heading to tuition.

    So this is the Main Highlight for today's post.

    SHANETTE TAN DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO COOK AND DO NOT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO COOK K!!!


    Tuesday, 15th September 2009
    I slept earlier than before yesterday night. Yet i can feel all sleepy in school today.
    You're torturing me la, Shanette's Soul. -.- I so kind let you sleep early, you make me so tired.
    STUPID SOUL. Heh? Slept in daddy's car. Go school wanna sleep in hall but nothing to sleep on.
    Go classroom, slept during math class. But got wokened up by teacher. Whoops. ><
    PE was next. Played badminton. I was being damn retarded la.
    Played with Yolande Jazreel and Charlotte. I KEPT LOSING I TELL YOU.
    No matter who i group with, i'll still be in the losing group.
    TMD ALL THE PUSHUP ALL I DO. Except for the last. Yolande helped me.
    Cause started with 5pushups, then 10pushups. LAST GAME BONUS. 20pushups!
    WAH I MATI ALREADY. Then yolande did 10 for me plus her 20 and i did 10 only.
    HEHEHHH.. Recess was after PE. Good thang! Bought drinks and sandwich.
    Ate and drank finish, went back to class. Normal lessons again. Blahblahblah.
    Hate it, boring like kns. Finished school and head back home.
    Tuitioned and now blogging. I've got so many conversations today. Unusual. LOL.
    Now's 7pm already leh. I pro right. HAHAHAHA. Alright i'm gone now!