Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 20, 2009

    Like the perfect one word no one's ever heard.

    Alohaaaaa. Went to school this morning, i was early man. -.-
    Cause i thought i late already. Actually i thought i was early.
    I dint know brother no need go school for 5days. -.-. LOL.
    Everytime i'll only wake up after my brother wakes up ma. He'll go toilet, and confirm make alot of noise one.
    That's how i know he wake up already. Today dont have. Weird one.
    LOL. Then i sleep on, sleep already brother still havent go into toilet. Wtf.
    I thought i late already so quickly wake up. Then i see my brother's room still got people sleeping one leh!
    -.-. I go down ask daddy why, he tell me marking day. GOSH MAN. THEY SO GOOD.
    Actually no, LOL. Cause their exams havent over and their holiday starts later~
    Hehe. Had some life programme thing today. About tomorrow's camp one.
    LOL THE GUY LIKE PYSCHIC. LOL!!! Just by seeing the person's graph, he can tell what kind of person you are.
    NO JOKE MAN, ITS TRUE FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE!!! Somehow for me, its somehow true too.
    Yeah somehow. LOL. Jazreel's confirm true. HAHAHA. School ended at 12.30pm.
    Went home and bathe. Slacked for awhile and went Wisma to take something.
    Then went back home. I thought i was lucky lo. Cause it was around 4pm that time.
    :( So sad not lucky. Lol... I hope tomorrow's camp will be fun.
    I really hope my group members got at least one person whom i talk to before AT LEAST.
    If is those stranger stranger kind, cmi already. URGH. LORD HEAR MY PRAYERS!!!
    Will be packing my things later on after my dinner. My hair confirm spoil after camp.
    Cause it willl all be damn messy. Aiya, you dont know my hair's condition and i dont know how to explain...
    LOL. If i come back from this camp, and i complain alot, i swear i'm not going to any other camps in my life.
    If i come back saying how fun it was(most likely.), i might probably consider other camps la, not say I WILL really go.
    Haha! Byebye! Do miss me. HAHA.