Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 24, 2009

    Boomz boomz powz.

    Guys, im back. Yawnz, i'm still very tired. No energy to do anything.
    The sun is seriously scorching hot every single day la goodness me.
    Let me summarize my whole camp trip with one sentence: IT SUCKS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW KAY.
    There ARE afew good points about the camp. However! There are ALOOOOOOT of bad points about it. -.-

    Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 21-23 October 2009.
    Start of concentration camp. I bet it'll be the same as concentration camp anyway, except its not as torturing ma.
    Stayed in school till 9plus and headed to Changi Coast around 10plus.
    I see the bunks i scared already. -.- No fan and anyone can see what you're doing in the bunk.
    Damnitz. My group, suckish to the maximum. Hate it kayz. First day, don't know anyone.
    From my class only got Jessica. So what man? I'm not even close to her.
    & obviously she'll make new friends and ditch me right. It's expected.
    Whateverrrrrrr. My instructors for my group: Donghan Syvia and Andrew.
    The only person who was highing away was Andrew. Lol man others werent even talking.
    Played Low and High elements. Same as P5. Wooo? Stupid andrew i tell you :X
    There was this rope swinging thingthong la. My group's first station.
    I don't wanna do, cause i dont know how and everytime i try i always fall.
    So i went to the other side, pretending i've already done.
    THEN THIS GUY, pointed at me and say: EH WAIT SHE NEVER DO! Then i was like: WHATTT.
    Then he pointed to Andrea too. Gah then i did. Alot of fails la. Darryle extra one.
    Suddenly shout my name cause he saw me. (I think he wants me to fall right. -.- LOL.)
    Goodness lucky i managed to go over. Next station, the spiderweb thingy.
    I ALSO DONT WANNA DO LA. THE HOLES SO SMALL. I p5 so short and small also cannot go in.
    Now sec2 and so big i can go in! Funny man! They say 2people can go in to hold the person whoose going into the holes so that they wont fall.
    So i volunteered! DANG, ANDREW SAID EVERYONE ELSE CAN EXCEPT ME AND IDK WHICH OTHER GIRL.
    -.-. Always ME ME and ME. Blah man. I managed to go in too! I think i touched la.
    But donghan gave me chance. Hehe. Next station, er the balancing thing.
    Looks easy to me, until they say we've got to close our eyes. -.- SO again, i dont wanna do!!!!!
    I went away and watched other people playing the high elements.
    When almost everyone finished, stupid Andrew call me again. Donghan was like, you can one i support you. LMAO!
    I tell you ah, you can never see donghan not smiling one. He's always smiling no matter what.
    Haha! There was this other girl in my group who dint play either.
    So i told her go first. Then andrew stupid. Go say EH NONONO. OH YAYAYA OKOK.
    -.- LMAO. When we finished, had debrief. After every station will have debrief.
    Damn funny, donghan will always be "SOMETIMES IN LIFE SOMETIMES IN LIFE, IN LIFE IN LIFE IN LIFE".
    HAHAHA. Funny dude. Next station, we all have to go up to one stupid rock and not fall.
    Rah i so big sized. Stupid low elements. Making me damn zibei i tell you.
    Finished that station, went to the last station, must throw the tyre out one la.
    Very stupid i also never do anything one. Tsktskk.
    Rested awhile and went for High elements. Damn scary. I dint do the rope thingy.
    Only managed to do 2 high element station cause no time.
    I did the flying fox. Weeeee it was fun~! Hahaa! Finished that, had dinner.
    Andrew was infront of me. He told us they might play bombing game so must shout later.
    Then he say, aiya but i know you confirm very quiet one la. I say, eh people tired what.
    So he asked me: You transferred student right? I nodded and he ask from where? why?
    So i said Yuying Secondary and he ran off. Lol man he. Suckish food they have. I never eat finish. Had to wash utensils.
    Omg damn unhygenic. -.-. They put one pail of water there. And abit of soap inside.
    EVERYONE MUST WASH THERE. WTFFFFF. I SHOULDNT HAVE ATE. DAMNITZZZZZZ.
    Had camp discussion after that. Ah very boring one. You know my other camps right, if they see we very quiet quiet right, they'll all try to make us laugh etc. one lo.
    This camp dont have. :( They see us so boring they walk away.
    Ok la, actually i think only Andrew always walk away. -.-. But quite funny la.
    Cause of Ridwan and Govind. LMAO. They see plane they got those blank looks on their faces and pretend to be an airplane too. LMAO. Soon after, Andrew also joined in.
    I was merely slacking away. So i started writing behind my camp booklet.
    Really very boring la. I got no mood i also dont know why la. Write halfway, stupid Andrew spotted me.
    I think he dont know my name or what la. Cause he was like EH WHAT YOU DOING.
    I dint know who he was talking about. But i just look up to find out what happened ma.
    What! I dint know he was talking about me. PFFFFTTT. Ok lo, i stopped writing.
    I tried to pay attention to whatever they were talking about.
    When finishing, they told us to write reflection and they'll read. I wrote quite fast.
    But i dont wanna hand in when others havent. Cause i dont want andrew to read cause he was collecting ma.
    But bobian, so i cancelled whatever i wrote behind and he saw it.
    So he grabbed my paper and read. I tried taking it back but he ran away. -.-
    Rahhhhh. Then he came back, he point at me, tsktsktsktsktsk.
    After awhile, when i wasnt paying attention to him already, he suddenly say: YOU! Must enjoy the camp uh, really uh.
    Gah why is he always you here eh there. -.-. I really dont know who he talking about.
    After that was bathing time. 10plus leh. I was freaking smelly and dirty.
    But the toilet was god damn packed and i had to wait for quite awhile.
    The toilet no locks at all i tell you!!!! -______- Stupid toilet stupid place.
    Finished bathing and slacked in the bunk. It was very very very freaking warm.
    I totally cannot go to bed. Lucky in my bunk got Yolande and Liqian.
    If not i dont know how to survive in the camp sial. So we three chatted till 1plus in the night.
    We suddenly fell asleep. But i was awakened by KahSiang's voice at 3plus.
    He and his co. was so noisy below i cannot go back to sleep already.
    Its okay anyway, cause i got century hour at 4-5. Heh? Then i went out, century hour cancelled.
    Sec3s were all sleep already. LOL... So went back to bunk and yolande and liqian already woke up.
    Stayed up till 4plus and went to bathe. Cause later 5plus confirm alot of people wake up and bathe one.
    Bathed finished and continued slacking in bunk. Yolande kept talking about the fat yellow shirt girl who snored like a pig.
    DAMN FUNNY THAT GIRL. She slept like starfish and snored with her mouth open.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, make me laugh until i cannot stop la. LOL.
    6plus instructors came in and on-ed the lights and told us to quickly assemble at the parade square.
    Went down and had morning PT. Not that tiring la. Haha. Had breakfast after that.
    And went to prepare our bags. Cause we're heading to Pulau Ubin.
    The trainers were damn funny!!!! I kept laughing like mad!!! Especially Betty!
    He's a male FYI!! I was so sleepy. Like a zombie. I feel like one... I can even sleepwalk anytime.
    I slept in the bus and in the boat. Woke up and the sun was burning me like mad.
    Amazing race started not long after. I cracked the first clue and that stupid Andrew said i never do anything.
    You know uh, he was walking behind me with Syvia. Then he said: You know uh the girl in front of me uh, never do anything one lo.
    I looked behind and tsk him -.- Stupid person i know he doesnt like me la -.-.
    Then Syvia told him that he talked very loud la. Gosh, he still can say he purposely one.
    Syvia told him to make friends with me and he said already did and Syvia came and talk to me.
    Lol man. Walkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalkwalk. The whole of the amazing race was simply all walking walking and walking.
    Suddenly Andrew came and had a small chat with me again. Asked me about my previous school and asked me why i transferred.
    I told him lo. Then he walk away again. -.- Wah he everytime like that sial.
    Walkwalkwalk and continued walking then he popped out of nowhere and asked me another personal question.
    I told him no and i was a good girl. He said really meh you dont look like one.
    Does looks count so much!? -.- So, he walked away again ...... -.-..... LMAO LA.
    Finished the stupid amazing race and went back to camp area. I feel so smelly and dirty and yucky la.
    Had camp fire discussion again and we actually did everything last minute.
    For the sake of the performance, i got hyper for once. Donghan came and see the performance after that and kept laughing LMAO.
    Had camp fire and the other groups' performance was super amazing and super nice la.
    After camp fire, it was bath time!!! Me, Yolande and Liqian decided to bathe after everyone else bathed finished.
    LMAO. Got more time after that ma. Hehehe. :) So went down outside canteen and played around.
    Chatted around, and danced around too. Together with Johanna and Josephine~!
    They are so wonderful. They trying to teach me the dance Jump. But i cannot catch up.
    Only a lil bit la. Haha! Danced finish and went to bathe. Waited for my hair to dry alittle.
    Chatted awhile and fell asleep. Engine off already. LOL cannot tahan the tiredness la.
    But only managed to sleep like 5hours. Woke up at 5am and decided not to bathe already.
    Cause i damndamn tired and want to continue to sleep. Hehe. Slept awhile more and changed into new clothe.
    Today is water activities. -_- So suay uh me... :( Dont really wish to state why.
    Had morning PT and breakfast. I never eat, tsktsk. We built a raft after that.
    Then went into the super salty sea water. -_- I feel damn tired and giddy because of the sun.
    Plus we had to swim inside the super salty water. -_- we went to try our raft after that.
    I think we could succeed one. Just that alot of people capsized too many times.
    So we ended up sinking. LOL. Went to have lunch after that. I dint eat again.
    We went searafting after that. Betty was with us now~! LOL. Alexea created her own group and asked liqian if she wanted to join.
    I was with liqian that time so she asked me too. Nevermind lo, in any case its still better than being with my group people.
    Edwin's the only boy. -_- LMAO!! Our group was first and we had to handlock each other.
    Edwin stand beside me ad i bobian have to lock his arms to mine too. Betty say one.
    -_- Nevermindddd la. Haha. Played in the super salty water for awhile.
    And went sea rafting. We dint finish cause Edwin said something betty dint like.
    Lol... Then we went back to the shore. The chief instructor allowed us all to go rinse off the salts from our body.
    My face was damn itchy. Confirm is the salt one. -_- My hair also.
    After rinse, i felt much cooler and fresher la, but still itchy.
    Slacked around and played games. We were allowed to bathe soon after. Cause nothing to do already. Haha. I dint bathe. Cause alot of people and we are all going home already what. Still bathe what. -.- LOL. Had dinner after that and packed our stuffs.
    We got packed dinner so i ate. Had last debrief and took bus home!!!! :D
    I slept in the bus again. Damn shiok man. The aircon, my sleeping bag became my pillow.
    LOL! Damn shiok. Reached school and i was still tired. So rested at the teacher's area there and waited for daddy to come fetch me home.
    HOME AFTER THAT AND ATE DINNER AND HAD A NICE BATH AND I SLEPT BEFORE 11PM!!!!
    :D I slept for 13hours. I got sun burn... :( Pain la.

    Saturday, 24th October 2009
    Woke up at 11plus and went to prepare for dance. So tired still even though i slept for 13hours. LMAO.
    Went for dance. Dint really learn any new steps and went home after that.
    Now blogging lo. I've wasted 1hours plus just for this bloody post.
    I'm very tired and i wish to end this shitty stuff immediately.
    Today nothing much happened la. Going church later i guess. Hope someone's there.
    Okay done. BYEBYE.

    OHYA OHYA. LOOK AT THE POST BELOW. CLARISSA DEDICATED IT TO MEEEEEE.
    I'm gonna do the same in the night or something. Cause i'm really so tired of typing now. LOL.

    Photobucket