Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 24, 2009

    Clarissa Kim Wemple

    Supsup Clarissa. This is the post dedicated purely for you. PURELY.
    Nothing else but about you. LOL. What shall i say here.
    Hmmmm. You know, you're seriously anti social. LOL. (DONT KILL ME ANOTHER TIME.)
    That time i so hyper, you like sotong like that then ignore me. WALIEW.
    Make me lose face, tsktsk. DONT ASK ME WHEN AH. I ALSO DONT REMEMBER.
    LOL. But you're very fun to talk to la~ Haha, at least i've got someone to vent my anger on.
    Whoops? -.-. LOL. Clarissa clarissa clarissa kim kim kim wemple wemple wemple.
    Lucky you never follow me to mass today, cause Vice President(You know who.) never come.
    Only the president. Tsktsktsk. So boring lo. I fell asleep for awhile during mass and i woke up.
    LOL. AWHILE ONLY!!! What are you doing now????? I'M SO FRIGGING BORED.
    I need someone to talk to. Stupid Klaryce Lim Si Hui. You know she havent online.
    So irresponsible. LOL. She's supposed to send us the video right?
    Dang, i should've brought my cam along then i'll have the video then i can send it to ya'll.(OKAY NOW, KLARYCE DONT KILL ME TOO, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW ME TO GENTING.)
    CALRISSA!!!!!!! SMILE AT THIS POST, PRESS PRINTSCREEN ON YOUR KEYBOARD, AND SAVE IT AS MEMORY KAY!!!!
    LOVE YA!