Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 25, 2009

    YOU'RE JUST SO CLOSE, BUT I FEEL THAT YOU'RE A MILLION MILES AWAY.

    I'm so afraid of what's going to happen next week. So afraid i really wish i can pause the time now.
    Sigh. I wished i had someone to talk to. I seriously regretted so much for not studying hard for the past few months.
    Why did i played so much and thought that i could get thru this shit?!
    Ohdear, really what should i do now? :( Everything's not going well at all.
    Why does History always repeats itself la! I'm like so sick of it already!!!
    My parents are like getting from boring to way boring. Goodness gracious, last time we could still go out as a family and have fun.
    NOW, if i count right, it's been almost 4months since i had a fun time with them.
    Go dinner go dinner. Please la, save that money and let me spend it on shopping more worth it lo.
    Every weekend spend the money on the same food. Not boring meh!?
    Daddy keeps telling me what Sunday's a family day. Wtf la. Family day meh?!
    He's just wasting my one day la!!! Today's Jazreel and Me 5th month.
    I should've gone out with her instead of being stucked at home doing nothing la.
    He probably is serving mass now and i cannot go cause of what my father told me.
    "FAMILY DAY" Sigh, what's wrong!!!!
    NOTHING'S GOING RIGHT. He's a real human being living on the planet Earth right?
    Why does it seemed like no one knows him? I'm getting so pissed off over this matter la!
    He's just a guy!!! He live like one street down from me and its so fucking hard to know him.
    WHAT THE HELL!!!!! THIS IS SERIOUSLY A CASE OF "SO CLOSE YET SO GOD DAMN FAR."
    Lucas Kuah is the only freaking person whom i know actually knows him!
    YET HE DOESNT WANNA HELP ME. I KNOW I AINT PRETTY, I KNOW I AINT SLIM, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW.
    COMPARE TO A BARBIE DOLL, I DONT EVEN HAVE 1% OF HER BEAUTY. I KNOWWWWWW!!!!!!!
    I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE JUDGING PEOPLE BY THEIR LOOKS LAAAAAAA.
    I really don't know what i'm feeling right now. I really don't know.
    DONT KNOW DONT KNOW DONT KNOW. I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE AND SCREAMMMMM.
    SCREAM UNDERSTAND!!!! AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHH SHANETTE WHY ARE YOU SO USELESSSSSSSS.
    Everyone knows that i exists. YET THEY ALWAYS PRETEND THAT I DONT. WHY. Really feel like killing myself.
    Commit suicide and just go hell since i've done many bad things and i totally dont know how am i supposed to turn my road the opposite way so i can go heaven.
    LORDDDDDDDDDD WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!